My first strategy & history of trading I wanna share with you the experience.
Page 1 of 183 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: My first strategy & history of trading I wanna share with you the experience.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

My first strategy & history of trading I wanna share with you the experience.

1 year ago when I was new in this forex trading platform. I didn't know much about trading how to do the trade. I found an indicator which name was "Buy Sell Magic" indicate. That indicator was so much good and use full. But I was confused about that indicator because I didn't know the proper use of that indicator. When I strictly followed the signal of that indicator I got the good result. But because of mu emotion and greediness I couldn't follow the signal all the time. So did you understand the main thing? You have a good indicator and if you just follow the signals you can earn money but because of greediness and emotion you are losing money. That's the problem of new trades. So many times I lost my money because of my greediness and emotion.

You can search the indicator over the internet. I don't have that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    First of all I want to tell you that these kinds of indicator's are only good for extra confirmation I have man like these but most of them are repainted so I am not much satisfied with them. I will suggest you to learn about technical analysis, fundamental analysis trading etc and use this indicator just for anlaysis rather than following it continue on chart. Are you still using this indicator in forex?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    there are so many ways whereby traders of forex are making mistakes to trading their indicator. indicators of forex business have their principles to trade with, when we do not follow it, then we are losing the money. we should follow the rules lay down to the strategy we are using.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    what is the indy to work with above trading? used to see ones with the similar drawing with the screen shot i guess there many indy with the use of signal arrows to work of the good chance on helping with the run of manage with the analytics on referring signals to work with the submission of order with the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    First of all I want to tell you that these kinds of indicator's are only good for extra confirmation I have a man like these but most of them are repainted so I am not much satisfied with them. I will suggest you to learn about technical analysis, fundamental analysis trading etc and use this indicator just for analysis rather than following it continue on the chart. Are you still using this indicator in forex?
    Yes, I know about this. Till now I am new in this forex market. And it was my first indicator which was so much helpful for me. But now I do not believe in this kind of indicator. I want to learn analysis. We can use indicator as extra confirmation as you said.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    You are still new in forex mate better to learn properly, don't go behind those indicator's, you need proper learning why don't you learn about technical analysis? Are you using it on the chat or not, which kind of trading style you have right now in forex? There are many questions which I want to ask you, I will try to give you best help from my side and I am free always to share my experience with anyone.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by fsr333 View Post
    Yes, I know about this. Till now I am new in this forex market. And it was my first indicator which was so much helpful for me. But now I do not believe in this kind of indicator. I want to learn analysis. We can use indicator as extra confirmation as you said.
    This is bad for us when we don't know how to use the indicator, I was also same like you in starting, that time I don't have any trading analysis I was only chasing the indicator signals, but now I have realized that I have to pay much attention on technical analysis, I am concentrating on trending market too, trend and technical analysis both are the part of my trading strategy. You should also choose these two in trading sir.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    This is bad for us when we don't know how to use the indicator, I was also same like you in starting, that time I don't have any trading analysis I was only chasing the indicator signals, but now I have realized that I have to pay much attention on technical analysis, I am concentrating on trending market too, trend and technical analysis both are the part of my trading strategy. You should also choose these two in trading sir.
    the traders without any analysis are not trader at all, they do not have to work at all, they will lose money when they are working, and they will not know what they do in the forex business. the traders with the good skills to trade are traders that will be doing fine.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    the traders without any analysis are not trader at all, they do not have to work at all, they will lose money when they are working, and they will not know what they do in the forex business. the traders with the good skills to trade are traders that will be doing fine.
    Of course, you do not do any analysis and you want to make the good results in the market? Then you are really deceiving yourself at that point in time. What you know is what you have to do rightly, and you should find the right ways to maintain the winning means that will always be helping you to work perfectly well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course, you do not do any analysis and you want to make the good results in the market? Then you are really deceiving yourself at that point in time. What you know is what you have to do rightly, and you should find the right ways to maintain the winning means that will always be helping you to work perfectly well.
    It is impossible knowing how to make good use of our trading strategy have got to do with knowing how to make analysis and how to make good trades. Therefore we are not yet ready when we want to make money from the market but then we can not make good analysis.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 183 123451151101 ... LastLast