My first strategy & history of trading I wanna share with you the experience. - Page 179
Page 179 of 183 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1827

Thread: My first strategy & history of trading I wanna share with you the experience.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

My first strategy & history of trading I wanna share with you the experience.

1 year ago when I was new in this forex trading platform. I didn't know much about trading how to do the trade. I found an indicator which name was "Buy Sell Magic" indicate. That indicator was so much good and use full. But I was confused about that indicator because I didn't know the proper use of that indicator. When I strictly followed the signal of that indicator I got the good result. But because of mu emotion and greediness I couldn't follow the signal all the time. So did you understand the main thing? You have a good indicator and if you just follow the signals you can earn money but because of greediness and emotion you are losing money. That's the problem of new trades. So many times I lost my money because of my greediness and emotion.

You can search the indicator over the internet. I don't have that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    First of all, the experience the trader will have will determine the means by which the trader can become profitable. So, when we are learning, it is good to take some journal and then also make sure that some revision is been done on how we have been trading so as we can learn and master the means by which we trade and avoid making mistakes consistently.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    We should not be very disappointed if in the start we have faced losses, we should keep patience and work hard to get better and better. A strong strategy helps us to know the right time to trade and know when it is not good time to trade and further all strategies should be supported with risk management. Discipline is the power to trade, to make our plan and strategies and to earn profits here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Once a trader has learned and then obtained experience, that would mark the beginning of their progress in forex trading. One who is new to the market will have to go through the demo trading account so to have the best right trading experience that will make trading more interesting and then sufficient. If we trade without having the best experience and use of demo account it will cause us a lot losses.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by haxis8 View Post
    A lot of traders has the knowledge and then experience but we lack the discipline to implement them. In as much as you are still lacking that discipline to implement the knowledge and then discipline you have when trading, no matter the amount of capital that you have gotten, you still will keep on losing your money. Therefore, experience counts and knowledge also, more than the money you have invested.
    Indiscipline have been the problem of so many traders in forex and no doubt its eating deeply into us that we don't understand how good we are with our very knowledge and experience about this market. Our past trades will enable us build a better experience for the future and its what can be a strong means to follow good opportunities. If we can be disciplined to follow our trading rules, we will be able to have a better means to trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Experience gives us the better possibilities to handle our trade well and see we can always make the best choice of trading. Our strategy in this market can help and we should understand for real that if we can follow the chance to trade well, we will have a proper dimension of earning well. Our past trades will give us all the needed experience that will enable us to trade better and give us the possible chance to make sure that the best trade is made. Experience is vital and its what can lead us to maintaining success

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    We should not be very disappointed if in the start we have faced losses, we should keep patience and work hard to get better and better. A strong strategy helps us to know the right time to trade and know when it is not good time to trade and further all strategies should be supported with risk management. Discipline is the power to trade, to make our plan and strategies and to earn profits here.
    that is right, because anything can happen at the market and traders have to orroare themselves with good mental to face anything without involve the emotion in there. Then invest the time to keep practicing ia good way to get better skill, knowledge and experiences which become the reasons for them to do proper trading forex. Because forex trading is a long journey and we need the time to build good preparation or foundation to stay trading as real trader in the future with success

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    A simple strategy and plan can suffice the purpose of earning in Forex and evaluation of our performance in trading brings out the crucial areas which needs more of our attention and the mistakes that has to be solved. keep in mind that with experience we can make different and effective plan for our trade and became a good trader in the forex market and with we create a good trading system for our trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    We need to under go the experience to enable us success. My first trading experience wasn't all that good because I had some losses I had to deal with as well. That way, the experience will help traders become profitable, but at first it could be rough but then that is the good way of knowing how the market works, you gotta go through the experience yourself.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    In this market if we want to gain the long term survival then to pay attentions on making the trade system very well and free from any uncertain conditions is important so we should pay attentions on the trade system that will give us good power of earning and make our career very safe and reliable in this market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    We need to under go the experience to enable us success. My first trading experience wasn't all that good because I had some losses I had to deal with as well. That way, the experience will help traders become profitable, but at first it could be rough but then that is the good way of knowing how the market works, you gotta go through the experience yourself.
    Without experience, traders will not be able to do anything good with their trading account. The experience will go a long way in giving us the knowledge on what we have to do at all time as we trade. To now become profitable with the experience we have, we have to develop the trading system that is good for us, that will keep us in the safe side of trading.

Not allowed!

Page 179 of 183 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183 LastLast