My first strategy & history of trading I wanna share with you the experience. - Page 183
Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183
Results 1,821 to 1,827 of 1827

Thread: My first strategy & history of trading I wanna share with you the experience.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

My first strategy & history of trading I wanna share with you the experience.

1 year ago when I was new in this forex trading platform. I didn't know much about trading how to do the trade. I found an indicator which name was "Buy Sell Magic" indicate. That indicator was so much good and use full. But I was confused about that indicator because I didn't know the proper use of that indicator. When I strictly followed the signal of that indicator I got the good result. But because of mu emotion and greediness I couldn't follow the signal all the time. So did you understand the main thing? You have a good indicator and if you just follow the signals you can earn money but because of greediness and emotion you are losing money. That's the problem of new trades. So many times I lost my money because of my greediness and emotion.

You can search the indicator over the internet. I don't have that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    To design the better trade system a trader should follow the best trade methods and through the help of learning skills and complete experience will provide us chances of success more so our successful career will be established from the complete learning skills and our experience will helpful in this regard .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    From the start of our career if we enter in the real market without having the proper skills of knowledge then definitely we will face losses so without taking the wise decisions and without tackle the trend of market and don have any point in this regard then we cant attain any chance of success surely from it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Today I will like to share my history and experience with my strategy as a trader with no exaggeration but plain. Honestly FX is not childsplay ,as simple as clicking the mouse to place an order can either make you smile the whole of that day or Put you in depression. It was a lose for me but the truth is to fail doesn' make one a failure it only means you have tried something new.both now I am happy to have learnt from it to become an exceptional trader I am today.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    In order to last longer here and become very professional and profitable in what you are doing in the field of forex trading business then you should be willing to get to learning a lot of things and make sure that you are willing to get to master the field of forex trading market through learning and practicing on the demo trading accounts most times because it gives you better understanding of the ways of the market and increase your level of knowledge and experience which are the keys to making it here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    We should take the steps of learning from experience and build a good project to make the right profits always. If we take on learning from experience we will surely have the very advantage to build the right system we need. I learn from experience and sure it gets on to see I can earn profits from forex and have all the needed means to improve well from my trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    We should take the steps of learning from experience and build a good project to make the right profits always. If we take on learning from experience we will surely have the very advantage to build the right system we need. I learn from experience and sure it gets on to see I can earn profits from forex and have all the needed means to improve well from my trade.
    Experience will always be there to learn otherwise traders will not gain anything valuable from their losing trades. Why there are more experiences to get from losing trades compared to the winning ones? The only sensible answer is because we often learn and get better after losing our trades, that situation force us to evaluate our trading for many times until the problem is solved with new findings in market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Our first strategy might not do well but we need to work with passion to find better methods of studying the market and improving our trading. Indicators is an option available to us, further there is nothing that those using indicators do better or those using pure price action do better. We have the liberty to trade anyways, so it is our own duty to find out those methods of trading that can help us land in profits.

Not allowed!

Page 183 of 183 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183