There is no "noise" in the market - Page 167
Page 167 of 168 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1671

Thread: There is no "noise" in the market

  1. #1
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,105
    Promo (¢)
    15
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 191

    There is no "noise" in the market

    Hi there!

    We hear very often from technical analysts or from signal gurus, that we should avoid «noise» while trading.
    When something doesn’t suit our interpretation, we refer to that as «noise». Peter Steidlmayer, creator of Market Auction Theory, once said, that «market has no noise, and every movement on the market occurs to satisfy some market conditions»

    There are two ways to analyze the market:


    1. Filtering and «smoothing» information (you do it when apply moving average to your chart). Doing so, you expect to capture «real trend». You don’t want to over-complicate the process of trading and cut off some of the data. But also you cut off some nuances and anomalies that may tell you a different story.

    2. Trading like nuances are everything, greeting them. Athletes know that inches make difference between failure and success. If you don’t want to cut off nuances and anomalies, then probably you will need to use naked price chart or market profile (which is not indicator – it is data organization principle) in your trading.


    Here are some examples of how nuances can completely reverse your understanding of scenario.

    Here we have obvious sell signal for EURGBP according to simple trend-following system:

    Attachment 1382

    But if pay some attention to nuances, we will see that buyers are in control – sellers have very weak participation in this market - we’ve seen anomalies in volatility near highs (sellers are surprisingly passive near highs). This situation indicates some imbalance in the marketplace – we have no big (institutional) supply here, therefore buyers will be able to move this market up soon. It allows me to fade this meltdown, going long:

    Attachment 1383

    I had just a few nuances that have completely changed the picture. I've captured quick profit here and now may decide whether to close it or let it run.

    Attachment 1384

    Not allowed!

  2. #1661
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,099
    Promo (¢)
    1,365
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    The most important thing is that have you done your analysis correctly and then it will be more appropriate for you to know the right thing to be done. A whole lot of people in the business understands what they should do and then what they shouldn't do. It is all depending on us to know when there have been a good signal on the chart to take trades on and when there is none.

    Not allowed!

  3. #1662
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,985
    Promo (¢)
    1,265
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    The most important thing is that have you done your analysis correctly and then it will be more appropriate for you to know the right thing to be done. A whole lot of people in the business understands what they should do and then what they shouldn't do. It is all depending on us to know when there have been a good signal on the chart to take trades on and when there is none.
    For good analysis we have to follow a strategy that is going to help us spot the right market situations to open any trade. All the things should be consider by the trader by planning forex, must keep an eye on the market trend and strictly focus on protecting our money. There are certain things which the trader should avoid like fear and greed that will not allow him to trade the right manner.

    Not allowed!

  4. #1663
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,302
    Promo (¢)
    4,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    when market is not making any movement its sign of big move also, in all day if market is moving slow on any time of data release market can make huge move in market so it is sign also, we should not trade because this big move can give us big loss also, rather then this we can wait we can place right order later with wait and can earn from normal market, we are greedy if we want to earn big in fast market

    Not allowed!

  5. #1664
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,488
    Promo (¢)
    2,960
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    trading on different times of the day we can find that the market has no strong movements , by having such calm market like on first hours of Mondays , or last hours of Fridays , market can not give us good movements , but there are some strategies which can keep the trades profitable with little profit as possible , this does not prevent that the moving market can get a lot of pips to trade with.

    Not allowed!

  6. #1665
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,266
    Promo (¢)
    3,180
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    trading on different times of the day we can find that the market has no strong movements , by having such calm market like on first hours of Mondays , or last hours of Fridays , market can not give us good movements , but there are some strategies which can keep the trades profitable with little profit as possible , this does not prevent that the moving market can get a lot of pips to trade with.
    trading on time frame is not issue, we can use any time frame if we have experience if we have ability, we can use any time frame but if we do not have experience or not have proper knowledge then we cannot earn and in experience still we cannot gain real one, so learn and increase skills for better results, our success is totally depend on experience and skills

    Not allowed!

  7. #1666
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,488
    Promo (¢)
    2,960
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    As they say in proverbs that calm sea does not make clever sailors , thus the more the market has a good and high volatile the more we can make a nd get more experience for many reasons , the high event news can help in making good effective ways for the trading and this will help in the manner we watch the market at every week ..for more information to get better results .

    Not allowed!

  8. #1667
    Registered user Rylai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,638
    Promo (¢)
    240
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    As they say in proverbs that calm sea does not make clever sailors , thus the more the market has a good and high volatile the more we can make a nd get more experience for many reasons , the high event news can help in making good effective ways for the trading and this will help in the manner we watch the market at every week ..for more information to get better results .
    More volatility in market should give traders bigger pressure in trading. with fast movement, traders must able to adept their strategy, their mind, and their focus to concentrate in full to understand what's going on with market and how to do this trade properly. when we're used to trade in fast movement for long time, our brain will think and process things faster which very helpful to get us out from difficult situations which requires quick decision.

    Not allowed!

  9. #1668
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,302
    Promo (¢)
    4,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    when market is not moving up or down means it not have any volatility we should not trade, we should wait until we get some good signals, if we are getting good signals then we can trade, so in normal market we can understand its direction but in very slow we can not determine and market can move huge opposite as well, so a trader can get success just by good decisions always

    Not allowed!

  10. #1669
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,853
    Promo (¢)
    1,230
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    when market is not moving up or down means it not have any volatility we should not trade, we should wait until we get some good signals, if we are getting good signals then we can trade, so in normal market we can understand its direction but in very slow we can not determine and market can move huge opposite as well, so a trader can get success just by good decisions always
    Market can show different picture, like sometimes it moves slowly but consistently in one direction with sudden big moves. While sometimes zigzag moves happens during news and one intention behind such moves is to executed the stop losses before market takes to its actually sentiment. I believe whether we decide to trade news or some trend or ranging market we need to have the ability to make sense of it.

    Not allowed!

  11. #1670
    Registered user mexima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Promo (¢)
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    when market is not moving up or down means it not have any volatility we should not trade, we should wait until we get some good signals, if we are getting good signals then we can trade, so in normal market we can understand its direction but in very slow we can not determine and market can move huge opposite as well, so a trader can get success just by good decisions always
    well every time market will be some movement now that will depend on you how you analysis the market like side way is the market movement where market move between to pattern trading pattern where market move one side more over correction market where market reverse after move more than 100 pips it do the correction of approx 30% to 50 means 30 pips to 50 pips .

    Not allowed!

Page 167 of 168 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •