Thread: There is no "noise" in the market

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 578
    Given: 191

There is no "noise" in the market

Hi there!

We hear very often from technical analysts or from signal gurus, that we should avoid «noise» while trading.
    When something doesn’t suit our interpretation, we refer to that as «noise». Peter Steidlmayer, creator of Market Auction Theory, once said, that «market has no noise, and every movement on the market occurs to satisfy some market conditions»

There are two ways to analyze the market:

1. Filtering and «smoothing» information (you do it when apply moving average to your chart). Doing so, you expect to capture «real trend». You don’t want to over-complicate the process of trading and cut off some of the data. But also you cut off some nuances and anomalies that may tell you a different story.

2. Trading like nuances are everything, greeting them. Athletes know that inches make difference between failure and success. If you don’t want to cut off nuances and anomalies, then probably you will need to use naked price chart or market profile (which is not indicator – it is data organization principle) in your trading.

Here are some examples of how nuances can completely reverse your understanding of scenario.

Here we have obvious sell signal for EURGBP according to simple trend-following system:

Attachment 1382

But if pay some attention to nuances, we will see that buyers are in control – sellers have very weak participation in this market - we’ve seen anomalies in volatility near highs (sellers are surprisingly passive near highs). This situation indicates some imbalance in the marketplace – we have no big (institutional) supply here, therefore buyers will be able to move this market up soon. It allows me to fade this meltdown, going long:

Attachment 1383

I had just a few nuances that have completely changed the picture. I've captured quick profit here and now may decide whether to close it or let it run.

Attachment 1384

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I think majority of trader use first method to analyze the situation. For most of trader with filtering it become easy to find opportunities because with the passage of time trader select his tools and he make mind to consider thing when he have to make a decision so there filtering become easy for him. trade use it even he know about it or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think good trading idea is always follow own analysis which create by you own. If you want to follow other analysis then before use it analysis this because without know try to use it' become bad experience for any trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by niloy View Post
    I think good trading idea is always follow own analysis which create by you own. If you want to follow other analysis then before use it analysis this because without know try to use it' become bad experience for any trader.
    As this is very good the way you have said it, but the care should also be taken too. You will need good trading skills in order to get the best that you want in the forex trading market. As the market is, you can start by following orders of the others, and this will not kill your account. You will not get the best in it only if you are not practicing with it, these are different.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    trading market does not have sound but has a definite movement and is very, very influential on us all as a trader, and a good trader is a trader who can properly analyze the market, the better he is able to analyze the market, the more sure he is getting the profit in forex trading, because if we can not analyze a good means we will experience a loss

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    I am also try to avoid the signal traders and forex guru because there many fake people and they can give you wrong signal so if you fully belive them blindly.Then you are loss your money anytime.Try to learn the forex market properly and then think about the earning if you learning more then you can also earn more from the market.

Not allowed!
    SUCCESS Is the SUM of SMALL efforts,
    Repeated DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    hello dear friends i am new in this business i think it is a true statement.The head of the post is "there's no noise in the market", so I advocate for not filtering nuances and anomalies and taking everything into consideration.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by robo53 View Post
    hello dear friends i am new in this business i think it is a true statement.The head of the post is "there's no noise in the market", so I advocate for not filtering nuances and anomalies and taking everything into consideration.
    so you are new to this forex business, then you must try to follow your own advice and take into consideration that a high percentage of new traders do not get instant success. So i suggest that you read through this forum so that you can learn how to filter anomalies that cause the failure of most new traders

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    that is good explanation and i benefit from this post and i want to say that the trader should analyze the market well before trading when find a good signal for trading and it is better to take these signals from higher time frames to become stronger and this make him trade safely with the possibility of making good profits most of time in this market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    there will always be noise available in the forex market because if you think there is no noise then you are only deceiving yourself because what you have when you open the smaller time frame are called noise as the market will never give you a particular direction that it is going because you will just think that it will never be anything compared to the bigger time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    If a market is really a trend, there will be reactions against the prevailing trend. They are the signals most floor traders love. They know that many investors will generally fall for the "fade" nearly all the time. So how do you know if what you see is a market with a real trend or not?The basics are very simple. A market is in an uptrend is likely to have higher highs and lower. The opposite is true in a downtrend. Say highs and lower lows when the market is in a downtrend.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 167 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast