Biggest question: reversal or breakout? - Page 61
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Biggest question: reversal or breakout?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Biggest question: reversal or breakout?

Hi there

in recent months I am working hard to identify it will be break out or reversal.

I have build my strategy that works fine for reversals, but during US session
    there are nice break outs happens even no news and my reversals does not work on that
    session, except if prices moving near price average of 60 days - that is different story.

I wantrf to learn to identify it and started using volume indicator.

What do you recommend and use for break outs, guys?
    Also does thinkor swim better than MT4 platform?

Tadas

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Forex traders should know that they can not be finding the forex field rosy for them all the time, there are difficulties in trading this business too. For traders to know how to trade better, they need to make some learning on the breakout strategies, this is the strategy who will trade the forex trend for the trader. If traders could trade reversal, that will only increase the problem of trading for that trader.
    breakout strategies are not sure because market can make a breakout but some time it make false breakout as well, so its on trader how he do hard work here, how he earn profit here, any strategy we can learn but if we give it time and give it proper learning, for this do demo for long period when we use same strategy we make sure we are doing for learning and deduct wrong points as well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    I rather stick with the following the main market trends than trying to find out about the end of it and always go against the market trends which I have seen that it leads to series of huge losses and even blowing out the trading accounts of so many forex traders. I think we should always learn how to make sure that we are following the main market trends at all times in order to remain profitable at the longer run and it does not matter the kind of forex trader you might be but what matters is your ability to always recognize the trends of the moment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Reversal is very simple, I don't see why many people including myself often say that it isn't possible to make money easily from it, there is no need to conclude that one aspect of the market is easy while the other is difficult, it depends on the training that we have received and our commitment in terms of practice, these are what determines whether we trade reversal or break out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It is not that I do not trade the reversal but there is one of the surest means through which I have been able to trade the reversal most times and it is whenever the price start moving upwards when it is on the downwards trends and will never comes back to the last lows then I will understand that the price is making higher high moves which is the key thing that deter means where the price might be heading at the moment. One thing is sure that there is no perfect trading method and all we have to do is start doing the right things consistently most times.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    When trading trend you need to be aware of how much profits to expect, like how much the trend can continue and when it can reverse. RSI and Moving average is really a combination that can work for you but I like it myself to go for market trends. It is good to trade breakouts and I also like it, but trend is something I think should never be forgotten about.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Reversal is very simple, I don't see why many people including myself often say that it isn't possible to make money easily from it, there is no need to conclude that one aspect of the market is easy while the other is difficult, it depends on the training that we have received and our commitment in terms of practice, these are what determines whether we trade reversal or break out.
    It is not a simple way of trading when traders are working inline with the way of the reversal, this is the hardest way to trade the market, we should be very careful about this way of trading. To trade the market rightly, we need to work with the trading of the trend, the breakout strategy is better to achieve that for us. Anything other than this might be failure for traders on disguise.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    My biggest question is never the reversal points because I have been able to master the the ways through which I can understanding where the price is likely to start reversing over time of learning this, and the key thing I have understood over time is to make sure that I would always follow the main market trends as to make that I am doing the right things most times. When we master how to follow the market trends at all times then we are going to start noticing that the price action is the best means of understanding the points where there could be reversal area.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Penuelophir, but this is true, but still we can not sure about reversal and breakout, our main target should be learning, if we learn we can understand about breakout and reversal, but still no one can sure about it that is reason we use different strategies and ways and uses some management as well in case of loss, so do trade and never try to earn very big like greedy people

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Penuelophir, but this is true, but still we can not sure about reversal and breakout, our main target should be learning, if we learn we can understand about breakout and reversal, but still no one can sure about it that is reason we use different strategies and ways and uses some management as well in case of loss, so do trade and never try to earn very big like greedy people
    I know that we can not be totally certain about anything in the market, but let no one tell me that we can not be knowing the reversal and the breakout in the market. Even if the trades or the setup later became bad, it does not still matter, traders will get to know them immediately they see them on the chart. I like to trade the market with the breakout system, that is the best option for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I know that we can not be totally certain about anything in the market,
    That is so true, we can never be certain when it comes to forex trading business due to the fact that the forex market is ful of uncertainty but we should be able to invest enough time into learning how to make sure that our trading accounts are well protected through making use of the stop loss at all times. Whenever we are trading reversal market it is very important that we place our stop loss at the appropriate levels because the market is still in its trends and might continue in the same direction which means that it might lose and stop loss is a better trading tool to ensure that we never lose everything.

Not allowed!

Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 LastLast