Biggest question: reversal or breakout? - Page 65
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465

Thread: Biggest question: reversal or breakout?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Biggest question: reversal or breakout?

Hi there

in recent months I am working hard to identify it will be break out or reversal.

I have build my strategy that works fine for reversals, but during US session
    there are nice break outs happens even no news and my reversals does not work on that
    session, except if prices moving near price average of 60 days - that is different story.

I wantrf to learn to identify it and started using volume indicator.

What do you recommend and use for break outs, guys?
    Also does thinkor swim better than MT4 platform?

Tadas

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Break out is always considered simple because at any point in time price would always range and make attempts to move away from the range, that is when we take advantage of the market and earn, with reversal, it becomes harder because we may not be able to accurately determine what is happening before the reversal takes place except through pin bar.
    I see nothing doubtful about this, the trading if forex field with the breakout approach is always a good one, it is one of the simplest way to trade forex field, The only issue with the breakout strategy is the false breakout, this could be frustrating when the false breakout is now getting persistent in our trading activities. But with the good support and resistance strategies, forex traders could trade with lesser false breakout, the trader could trade with high risk management to guard that account too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    There are many things for traders to learn and one of these things is to notice the signs what will happen reversal or breakout. If there is no energy for market to break out the support and resistance levels so there should be a reversal. But if market has a lot of energy so we can expect a breakout. Traders should watch market energy.
    Its more importantly based on trader understanding about the market situation , because there is small difference and if we open trade on right time so we get good advantage from reversal or from the breakout trade strategy recently XAUUSD reverse from its resistance so many trader hope it will further go upside but it will droop and trader who think it reverse take good advantage from its movement .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    Its more importantly based on trader understanding about the market situation , because there is small difference and if we open trade on right time so we get good advantage from reversal or from the breakout trade strategy recently XAUUSD reverse from its resistance so many trader hope it will further go upside but it will droop and trader who think it reverse take good advantage from its movement .
    Yes sir what you can understand about the market by looking at your chars or even by reading news, on that basis you have to decide your trading. The answer to this big questions is in your analysis. Those trader who trade well earn and those who trade without discipline will invite the margin calls. When one finds his methods of trading wrong then he must correct those methods with first priority.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I see nothing doubtful about this, the trading if forex field with the breakout approach is always a good one, it is one of the simplest way to trade forex field, The only issue with the breakout strategy is the false breakout, this could be frustrating when the false breakout is now getting persistent in our trading activities. But with the good support and resistance strategies, forex traders could trade with lesser false breakout, the trader could trade with high risk management to guard that account too.
    I like to trade the breakout strategy as well, this is the trading strategy that can make us to trade and get to make much money. The breakout strategies are trading the trend of the market, that makes it very crucial to our success. It is about how good we can trade this breakout strategies, that determines the success that will come to us through it.

Not allowed!

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465