Biggest question: reversal or breakout? - Page 67
Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Biggest question: reversal or breakout?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Biggest question: reversal or breakout?

Hi there

in recent months I am working hard to identify it will be break out or reversal.

I have build my strategy that works fine for reversals, but during US session
    there are nice break outs happens even no news and my reversals does not work on that
    session, except if prices moving near price average of 60 days - that is different story.

I wantrf to learn to identify it and started using volume indicator.

What do you recommend and use for break outs, guys?
    Also does thinkor swim better than MT4 platform?

Tadas

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    It is not close to 90 percent of traders that are using the reversal trading methods in their trading systems, because there are so many trading strategies out there and we can start using them whenever we take time to learn and master how they works, and the worst thing you can do as a forex trader is to start using any of the trading methods without first learning how they work on the demo trading accounts over time. Reversal trading method is a great means of trading but most times it is one of the riskiest means to start trading because it is against the main market trends.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Breakout and reversal strategies are good and they very popular among traders. Pincipally all these strategies are closely connected with support and resistance levels and all trader who use support or resistance in their trading decisions so they use breakout and reversal strategies. The main thing is to recognose well if there should be reversal or breakout.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    It is not close to 90 percent of traders that are using the reversal trading methods in their trading systems, because there are so many trading strategies out there and we can start using them whenever we take time to learn and master how they works, and the worst thing you can do as a forex trader is to start using any of the trading methods
    Even for trading trend apart from bullish and bearish patterns we need to keep our eyes on the reversal patterns too. Our behavior should be sensible and we should not trade when we dont see a good opportunity on our charts. Behavior is the reflection of our psychology and that has to be strong enough and stable at all situations of trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    I agree with you for trading successful we have to be focused on trend and its other formation which is in any favor the results will be positive for all the trader if we are focused on the trend and we keep our trade account secure and most helpful for working safely , i personally much like about trade with enough knowledge and experience about it .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Breakout and reversal strategies are good and they very popular among traders. Pincipally all these strategies are closely connected with support and resistance levels and all trader who use support or resistance in their trading decisions so they use breakout and reversal strategies. The main thing is to recognose well if there should be reversal or breakout.
    It is a good idea to trade the breakout strategy, that is a good thing that will always help traders to work at best. To trade the market with the needed support and resistance will do traders so much good, that is what is being used for the trading of the breakout strategy when there is a breakout at the points of the support and resistance. This is always needed for trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    I agree with you for trading successful we have to be focused on trend and its other formation which is in any favor the results will be positive for all the trader if we are focused on the trend and we keep our trade account secure and most helpful for working safely , i personally much like about trade with enough knowledge and experience about it .
    Forex traders who can be successful will do a lot of workload who can help the trader to be successful. I like some forex strategies, they are best in giving us the better skills of trading. To trade the breakout strategy is a good idea too, it is at least better than trading the forex reversal. I am patient to trade the forex trend and if i use the breakout strategy for it, it will help me so much.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Often times in the market we will reach the point where we should be prepared to follow reversal and profitable trade. Reversal and breakout pattern are mostly followed at the strong support and resistance levels and its this time that a trader would get prepared to follow the market with better hope of earning from proper reversal or good breakout. All effort can work out well for us as it depends on how we understand this trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Breakout is the best method of trading for me because it is the effective way of knowing that the price have finally changed it direction but most time we do get fake outs and to reduce it I think we should be willing to learn more about this trading method and spend time in mastering it over time on the demo trading accounts and in so doing we become a lot better and skillful forex traders. It is very important that we should always accept the act of getting to know the kind of trading system we are about to use because it gives you an edge over it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Our skill is based on past experience of trade because this will help to make our plan very well , i have like to use the best strategies with enough plan and through the learning will give opportunity to trade safely we develop lot of best trade strategies as we have time and learning about trade so it will help to get profitable results from market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Forex traders who can be successful will do a lot of workload who can help the trader to be successful. I like some forex strategies, they are best in giving us the better skills of trading. To trade the breakout strategy is a good idea too, it is at least better than trading the forex reversal. I am patient to trade the forex trend and if i use the breakout strategy for it, it will help me so much.
    Trend or reversal it can be anything and so what matters is our analysis and for good analysis we need consistent efforts and experience. To me whatever we trade we should be in a position to make out with a certain level of accuracy, possible breakouts or reversals or trends. I mainly depend on my analysis of the pivot points and the chart patterns to know the right timing for my entry and exit of trades.

Not allowed!

Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869 LastLast