Biggest question: reversal or breakout? - Page 64
Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest question: reversal or breakout?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Biggest question: reversal or breakout?

Hi there

in recent months I am working hard to identify it will be break out or reversal.

I have build my strategy that works fine for reversals, but during US session
    there are nice break outs happens even no news and my reversals does not work on that
    session, except if prices moving near price average of 60 days - that is different story.

I wantrf to learn to identify it and started using volume indicator.

What do you recommend and use for break outs, guys?
    Also does thinkor swim better than MT4 platform?

Tadas

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    It is just necessary for traders to learn, there is nothing possible when traders have not learned, there is no way the trader will get to know what to do in the market. I know what to do at all time because i have taken my time to first learn before facing the market squarely, i know that the traders that will want to trade better needs a trading system that will be consistent, we can get that through breakout strategy.
    I have viewed learning to be the main thing which traders will always need for their success. Without we learning, there is no way we will have the understanding on how to trade the market, and success would not be made in that sense. Many traders that are not learning will just be using any kind of trading strategies that are presented to them, this is not a good way to become a good trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I have viewed learning to be the main thing which traders will always need for their success
    Learning how to trade have been the only means through which anyone could ever become skillful and profitable forex traders over time, and without investing enough time into learning and understanding the ways of the forex market then there would never be anything like success. So it is all about investing our hard work and time into doing what is right at all times in order to start gaining adequate knowledge and experience about any kind of trading method will bring us closer to success each day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    You can always only chose to trade the trend but for that you have to keep patience till you find the right signal of trend. Also you need to find out where price might have a chance to reverse because at this point or before that you have to get out of your trades. Trend trading is good but then reversal is also good only thing is we have the knowledge and avoid scalping.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    The thing is everyone is using their skills and experiences to study and manage their trading and also get results corresponding to their level of skills. The big thing is to see market trends, breakouts and reversals with good amount of accuracy. And for this we need an experienced eye and knowledge to see and read the chart patterns. Knowledge helps trader to take decisions in critical trading situations.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Learning how to trade have been the only means through which anyone could ever become skillful and profitable forex traders over time, and without investing enough time into learning and understanding the ways of the forex market then there would never be anything like success. So it is all about investing our hard work and time into doing what is right at all times in order to start gaining adequate knowledge and experience about any kind of trading method will bring us closer to success each day.
    There is no skills for traders that do not know how to learn, traders supposed to know how to learn, that is the basic that will ensure that traders is doing fine. We can only do fine when we are trading with the forex system that we truly understand that is where the experience of trading comes in. We can be a better trader when we have the experience and make it to be the experience on the trend trading systems only too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    ola4real, we can trade on base of experience but getting experience is not easy it required time and more then this our patience, no trader is patient here everyone want to earn more and more and that is not possible or easy in short period, when we try to earn big when we try to learn quickly we do mistakes, we can not earn or learn with speed, so give it proper time then you can move with it easily

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    There is no skills for traders that do not know how to learn, traders supposed to know how to learn, that is the basic that will ensure that traders is doing fine. We can only do fine when we are trading with the forex system that we truly understand that is where the experience of trading comes in. We can be a better trader when we have the experience and make it to be the experience on the trend trading systems only too.
    It is not good not to learn, how could a trader possibly know how to trade the market when the trader did not learn? I believe that we will need to learn and get to know the best strategies that could be working for us, that is what we will then be using. To trade the market with much understanding needs us not to limit our learning, we need to always learn and get to build up a sustainable trading career.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    There are many things for traders to learn and one of these things is to notice the signs what will happen reversal or breakout. If there is no energy for market to break out the support and resistance levels so there should be a reversal. But if market has a lot of energy so we can expect a breakout. Traders should watch market energy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    You can always only chose to trade the trend but for that you have to keep patience till you find the right signal of trend.
    On thing is very certain about the forex market and it is that none of the trading methods comes into the field of play all the time, and he only way we can consistently start earning money is when we have developed huge discipline to remain patience at all times as to wait for the setup of our trading method to come our way. So patience is the key to remaining a better forex trader and earning more money over time through investing good amount of our energy to waiting for the right times to start executing out trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Break out is always considered simple because at any point in time price would always range and make attempts to move away from the range, that is when we take advantage of the market and earn, with reversal, it becomes harder because we may not be able to accurately determine what is happening before the reversal takes place except through pin bar.

Not allowed!

Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast