Biggest question: reversal or breakout? - Page 4
Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 690

Thread: Biggest question: reversal or breakout?

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Biggest question: reversal or breakout?

    Hi there

    in recent months I am working hard to identify it will be break out or reversal.

    I have build my strategy that works fine for reversals, but during US session
    there are nice break outs happens even no news and my reversals does not work on that
    session, except if prices moving near price average of 60 days - that is different story.

    I wantrf to learn to identify it and started using volume indicator.

    What do you recommend and use for break outs, guys?
    Also does thinkor swim better than MT4 platform?

    Tadas

    Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

  2. #31
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,881
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    about brexit experiences, i got big winning in a second, and then blow my profit in a second too, the stop loss is jumped for many pips and made suffering with it, for this cases, better for us to trade carefully and really give the attention for many points such as news that will give the impact where we do not know for how much
    Yep that is correct about the risk. I think that Brexit can suddenly make us rich and it can suddenly make us poor as well. It will depend on how we position ourselves and depend on whether we are entering the market at the best possible timing. With the best timing in here, getting rich is very much possible.

    Not allowed!

  3. #32
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,867
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    Yep that is correct about the risk. I think that Brexit can suddenly make us rich and it can suddenly make us poor as well. It will depend on how we position ourselves and depend on whether we are entering the market at the best possible timing. With the best timing in here, getting rich is very much possible.
    Brexit can trully make us rich if we have good money management to withstood the volatility. Sadly, not many trader might be able to trade that event and trade with good money management under such volatility too. Entering this trade with best timing certainly is very great and we should not let go of every chance in here to make money.

    Not allowed!

  4. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    But on news time its not very easy to open our order's in forex but who had a good pending order's execution they had surely made good amount of money on the brexit event and the one more important Non farm payroll data is coming there are some of the popular fundamental events those take place every month in market and non farm payroll data is one of them, I have closed my all current trades for now.

    Not allowed!

  5. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Frankly speaking I don't like to do trade with pending orders because this is not any kind of trading analysis for me actually, we are just making a decision on the based upon the idea when we are setting our pending orders on news, Personally I have seen that some time market can hit the both sides of orders as well, but on the other hand trader's are earning good money when market news is going in their direction. But I have never seen that trader's are getting profit every time from the news so news trading result are mixed here.

    Not allowed!

  6. #35
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,881
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Frankly speaking I don't like to do trade with pending orders because this is not any kind of trading analysis for me actually, we are just making a decision on the based upon the idea when we are setting our pending orders on news, Personally I have seen that some time market can hit the both sides of orders as well, but on the other hand trader's are earning good money when market news is going in their direction. But I have never seen that trader's are getting profit every time from the news so news trading result are mixed here.
    I think it will up to the traders themselves then. If we think we are not cut into this business yet and we still can't make any good call or decision, this will be a bad trade. Traders need to set up their orders depending on the news too but they need to know what they can do with that and what they need to copy from it too. If news is going different just put another new position.

    Not allowed!

  7. #36
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    I think it will up to the traders themselves then. If we think we are not cut into this business yet and we still can't make any good call or decision, this will be a bad trade. Traders need to set up their orders depending on the news too but they need to know what they can do with that and what they need to copy from it too. If news is going different just put another new position.
    Traders need to be the decision maker themselves. if we are not good in here then we can try to hire a tutor and learn from them too. if that is not enough then we just need to give up from this business. We need to try something that can make us earn and learn faster. And that will need to be followed with some effort certainly.

    Not allowed!

  8. #37
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Forex trading is not a business for them who don't want to lose their money or who don't like to take any risk in their life, here we need smart trader's and who are willing to take risk in their life, market is risky and learning would be required to become a good decision maker, on the other hand if we want to learn from a tutor then we can hire him or her and can pay some monthly salary to him or her.

    Not allowed!

  9. #38
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Forex trading is not a business for them who don't want to lose their money or who don't like to take any risk in their life, here we need smart trader's and who are willing to take risk in their life, market is risky and learning would be required to become a good decision maker, on the other hand if we want to learn from a tutor then we can hire him or her and can pay some monthly salary to him or her.
    Forex trading surely is not a business for traders that can't take the risk to trade. Most likely once they trade, they will start to panick around and unable to think properly in return. That kind of weakness need to be solved faster and it can only be done if they are trying harder to learn and analyze the market first. Otherwise, they do not understand the volatility.

    Not allowed!

  10. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Yes buddy most of trader's are unable to understand the concept of this business, they are coming here and just opening and closing their trading randomly, actually they don't have system for trading and they just playing with luck most of time here. When market go against them then they are removing their stop loss, and trying to holing their trades with a long term negative floating amount which giving them margin call and stop out later.

    Not allowed!

  11. #40
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,867
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yes buddy most of trader's are unable to understand the concept of this business, they are coming here and just opening and closing their trading randomly, actually they don't have system for trading and they just playing with luck most of time here. When market go against them then they are removing their stop loss, and trying to holing their trades with a long term negative floating amount which giving them margin call and stop out later.
    Trader that can understand the concept of this business will surely know a good way to earn money. Traders will always need to see lots of prospect to open a new position and then trade with it again. Traders without any system will just suffer a lot in here and it will be hard to recover from the losses. Removing stop loss need to be avoided as much as possible if they can.

    Not allowed!

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •