Biggest question: reversal or breakout? - Page 2
Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest question: reversal or breakout?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Biggest question: reversal or breakout?

Hi there

in recent months I am working hard to identify it will be break out or reversal.

I have build my strategy that works fine for reversals, but during US session
    there are nice break outs happens even no news and my reversals does not work on that
    session, except if prices moving near price average of 60 days - that is different story.

I wantrf to learn to identify it and started using volume indicator.

What do you recommend and use for break outs, guys?
    Also does thinkor swim better than MT4 platform?

Tadas

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes mam actually I use support and resistance to make a good use of breakout in trading, right now I am not using any naked chart or trend line to check that, I mostly like to grab the trading opportunities at the beginning of the trend, so I wait for the signal on moving average twenty breakouts mostly take place above of my moving average trading system so personally I do less trade with breakouts.
    Well, try to clarify this sir. You claimed you use the support and resistance for your breakout, and that is normal, but you are saying you do not use trend-line to check it. Is trend-line trading system not support and resistance trading system? Please, let us know the strategy you use in getting your support and resistance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Breakout strategies are the worst strategies if went wrong. Market moves like this breakout or reversal. that is how the market moves. if you want to make money you must also accept this fact and make money with that mentality. Making money is not an easy thing to do.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    You need to understand that in forex trading, there is nothing that is 100% perfect, there is no perfect trading strategy and neither do we have perfect forex trader. Our trade decisions are based on certain probability based on the outcomes of our analysis of the market according to our own trading strategy. You need to come out with a strategy of your own through consistent practice to trade break out and reversal and this is the only way to make a good success. It is not every trade that appears to have broken a certain price level that will continue, we have a lot of false break some of the times

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    We have to make a stronger trading system with the help of getting regular trading experience from forex market. No trading system is perfect and no trader is perfect but good trader's have a consistent money making goal in forex. I don't think that a good trader is looking for 100% winning his aim is only to gain consistent amount of profit eventually.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    You need to understand that in forex trading, there is nothing that is 100% perfect, there is no perfect trading strategy and neither do we have perfect forex trader. Our trade decisions are based on certain probability based on the outcomes of our analysis of the market according to our own trading strategy. You need to come out with a strategy of your own through consistent practice to trade break out and reversal and this is the only way to make a good success. It is not every trade that appears to have broken a certain price level that will continue, we have a lot of false break some of the times
    agree with it, there is no perfect trading strategies that will work for 100 % and maybe for some periods are good too, because the market is so dynamic and sometime we can not handle and solve some problems in front of us with give good earning or results, then, we need to think about it realistically because the main idea here is we need to make forex trading is profitable only

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    A trader can handle all his problems only with the help of risk management we don't have to accept much from our trading strategy all the time, As you are saying buddy market is dynamic and it have the power to show us so many bad phases of trading. Better to take less risk each time we should have proper planning also and accept your losses if they are limited in your business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bryTadas View Post
    in recent months I am working hard to identify it will be break out or reversal.
    yes those with the chance on preparing use with the beginning work on inauguration to put with the good orders as displacing one with the sl value to defines of limit with the risks on exchange as noticing the use of strategy to close as completing numbers of pips with the manage of examination.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    agree with it, there is no perfect trading strategies that will work for 100 % and maybe for some periods are good too, because the market is so dynamic and sometime we can not handle and solve some problems in front of us with give good earning or results, then, we need to think about it realistically because the main idea here is we need to make forex trading is profitable only
    There is no dynamic trading strategy which have 100% accuracy in this business I am testing the BRS COMPLITION trading strategy now days and its a reversal trading strategy it have also don't a success rate of hundred percent in forex. Even my trend following trading system don't have that much accurancy but I am 60 to 70% accurate most of time with my analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by bryTadas View Post
    Biggest question: reversal or breakout?
    the position with the running chart on moderation those had with the limit as trader might works on occupying use of different level of recognition as standing within the limit on field to gives with the more on focus with the manage to work with the preparation of entry and the exit point to gains of conclusion as entering and closing with the secure on position to collects with the good returns on completion.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    the position with the running chart on moderation those had with the limit as trader might works on occupying use of different level of recognition as standing within the limit on field to gives with the more on focus with the manage to work with the preparation of entry and the exit point to gains of conclusion as entering and closing with the secure on position to collects with the good returns on completion.
    The proper understanding of reversal and breakout can be gained through the help of couple of tools and indicator's. According to me practice of breakout and reversal trading strategy would tell trader's that how they have to do trade with those kinds of methods. Because some time a breakout could be false too. The best method of breakout trading will be technical analysis, along with it the use of trend lines, fibonacci, moving average would be also essential.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast