Biggest question: reversal or breakout? - Page 11
Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest question: reversal or breakout?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Biggest question: reversal or breakout?

Hi there

in recent months I am working hard to identify it will be break out or reversal.

I have build my strategy that works fine for reversals, but during US session
    there are nice break outs happens even no news and my reversals does not work on that
    session, except if prices moving near price average of 60 days - that is different story.

I wantrf to learn to identify it and started using volume indicator.

What do you recommend and use for break outs, guys?
    Also does thinkor swim better than MT4 platform?

Tadas

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    We must risk our capital to catch the best order and entry and also exit point in forex trading setup chart, because the chart sometimes seen to be reversal and then otherwise seem to break out. I think all trader understand what kind of the best way trading forex just like.
    I can uplolad a photo contain the potential the forex trader should reverse trend and otherwise should enter the continuing trend.

The red circle posted is the doji and it is the indicator which is performing the reversal trend in forex trading. Please notice this candlestick and then you will now understand which is reversal of the breakout price

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by bryTadas View Post
    n recent months I am working hard to identify it will be break out or reversal.

I have build my strategy that works fine for reversals, but during US session
    there are nice break outs happens even no news and my reversals does not work on that
    session, except if prices moving near price average of 60 days - that is different story.
    all you need to know about trading there will always chances for market to move reversals and breakouts, nothing stay fixed. since you know how to trade reversals with your strategy, next learning you should do is to work with breakouts, know its theory and rules for live application in trading. later you will change your mindset and you will able to trade both in breakouts and reversals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    all you need to know about trading there will always chances for market to move reversals and breakouts, nothing stay fixed. since you know how to trade reversals with your strategy, next learning you should do is to work with breakouts, know its theory and rules for live application in trading. later you will change your mindset and you will able to trade both in breakouts and reversals.
    There are another type of the market in forex trading. There are the sideways market and also there are trending market. And I think major trader always focus on the trending market, because trending market is always giving the best opportunity in any chance. Trader must understand well, about the sideways market too, the sideways market also offer the good opportunity in any chance, I even has the robot which is running based on the sideways market opportunity.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    i think you must have to make use of the demo trading account so that you will able to understand the major levels so that you can easily draw trendline and you will easily able to understand the breakout level. So by doing so you can easily understand the trend change of the pair so that you can make changes in your trade to avoid loss and gain good income.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    I guess you should be more focused on the reversal strategy because that's my strength in this business.To me trading can also be seen as another platform or reality where the law of gravity exists,which says that whatever goes up,must come down.When we pay attention on those levels such as strong support and strong resistance coupled with a lot of patience,there is no way we won't succeed.Only greed is what makes people to fail in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    There are another type of the market in forex trading. There are the sideways market and also there are trending market. And I think major trader always focus on the trending market, because trending market is always giving the best opportunity in any chance. Trader must understand well, about the sideways market too, the sideways market also offer the good opportunity in any chance, I even has the robot which is running based on the sideways market opportunity.
    that is right my friend, as traders, we need to know the market condition and how to follow it then why we need to be a flexible trader who can read the market and get the chances from it, both of sideway and trending, they give us the opportunities for making profit and if only we know to analyze them properly, as scalper, i can enter trading for these situations, sideway or trending and get the chances to collect the pips, but honestly, i feel better to trade with trending situations

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    that is right my friend, as traders, we need to know the market condition and how to follow it then why we need to be a flexible trader who can read the market and get the chances from it, both of sideway and trending, they give us the opportunities for making profit and if only we know to analyze them properly, as scalper, i can enter trading for these situations, sideway or trending and get the chances to collect the pips, but honestly, i feel better to trade with trending situations
    That will be depending on how we have learned the business and the strategy been used. In forex trading market, it is not easy to get to know the true movement, unless we can obviously see the trend, but when we don't actually obviously see the trend or there is a ranging market movement, we can not tell for sure where the market is headed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    That will be depending on how we have learned the business and the strategy been used. In forex trading market, it is not easy to get to know the true movement, unless we can obviously see the trend, but when we don't actually obviously see the trend or there is a ranging market movement, we can not tell for sure where the market is headed.
    Dump and pump happened on the bitcoin and I think the price of the bitcoin is so over rated and I think it is time for the bitcoin to make reversal and the reversal will be so big and restart but I do not know when the time of the bitcoin will get the reversal and breakout. I think all trader also give the wacth of the bitcoin price is underpressure by the first of the digital currency. Big reversal will happen on the bitcoin

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    it is hard to determine the breakout at the moment of its happening but you should wait until see where the market will go further, try to draw the trend and support and resistance levels and then you can determine the breakout successfully and trade with it, the same will be for the reversal of the market, you need to be a good analyzer to determine both.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    the trader can make money with both reversal and breakout and both work well for getting of money, but reversal will be profitable more because it will lead to moving of the price in a new direction and reversal of the trend and so this will give more money for the trader especially if he gets the chance from the beginning, but the breakout maybe limited in its movement.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast