Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: "Self-coaching for traders"

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

"Self-coaching for traders"

Hello, everybody.

In this webinar we will discuss performance. How to improve it, how to "get on track"? How to choose perfect trading niche? How to learn effectively?

Everything in webinar tomorrow:

Know more

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Sir I would like to have recorded webniar links, if available please share as I am a newbie and I want to go learn this business by self coaching only and for that I do Google a lot of sites and read the things and apply to my trading but I could not get any system up to my satisfaction, and which can render continuous profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    it is very important for traders and i want to know about " how to get on track " because although have passed several years on this business, still got the problem with it, thank you very much , this is nice and i will follow it
    That is the business you have to learn it yourself then it will take a long time to be successful in this business in the future but if you are really struggling with serious learning then I am sure you will have a chance to be successful in this business though perhaps with long time and a very different possible when you learn from a teacher who gives you instructions directly trade that may get you quickly learn

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I think RoboForex is trying to educate all the investors to do a methodical way dealing. And Webinare allows the investor to appropriate their errors by studying dealing technique from the GURU of Currency dealing. We all need to understand currency trading dealing from the knowledgeable investor. and it could provide us with a remedy for studying and making.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I think RoboForex is trying to educate all the investors to do a methodical way dealing. And Webinare allows the investor to appropriate their errors by studying dealing technique from the GURU of Currency dealing. We all need to understand currency trading dealing from the knowledgeable investor. and it could provide us with a remedy for studying and making.
    Whatever trading facility you wish to use in this trade then we will need a how to do this trade well on your understanding of the market analysis, and then how to use risk management in commerce and so on, so you have to keep learning in this trade better on management and risk analysis in order to be able to be in this trade better

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    I think RoboForex is trying to teach all the traders to do a systematic way trading. And Webinare helps the trader to correct their mistakes by learning trading strategy from the GURU of Forex trading. We all need to learn forex trading from the experienced trader. and it could give us a solution for learning and earning /

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The self-coaching mathod is a great oprrtunity for new commer like me. I have search this type of things but i did'nt get as my satifaction.With this i can understan how the expert will dicide and react all the things.Forex is a online based risky market and in here if i need to be a profiter i should fellow all the things that you giulded.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mamunal View Post
    The self-coaching mathod is a great oprrtunity for new commer like me. I have search this type of things but i did'nt get as my satifaction.With this i can understan how the expert will dicide and react all the things.Forex is a online based risky market and in here if i need to be a profiter i should fellow all the things that you giulded.
    all of it back on each merchant because after all forex trading is a difficult thing when you have it and trade with your teacher will easily understand the trade but also to ensure it does not you will succeed in this business so we have to do is how we do this trade by continuing to learn and improve ourselves in this business with its own learning materials as well as a lot that can be learned alone

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    self coaching is not always easy at first but when a trader is willing to learn from this mistakes when trading and understand the concept of proper market analysis,the trader is sure of being able to make reasonable profit in this business,there are many site on video online one can use to start coaching him/her self if one can not get a mentor

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    self coaching is not always easy at first but when a trader is willing to learn from this mistakes when trading and understand the concept of proper market analysis,the trader is sure of being able to make reasonable profit in this business,there are many site on video online one can use to start coaching him/her self if one can not get a mentor
    I agree with what you say that to provide guidance in the course of trade in the early going to get a lot of trouble because there are many things that are difficult to understand in this trade, but with a lot of learning material in forex learning materials including many on this forum will allow traders to they conduct training themselves supported by other merchants m share their knowledge

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    My dear sir I think RoboForex is trying to teach all the traders to do a systematic way trading. And Webinare helps the trader to correct their mistakes by learning trading strategy from the GURU of Forex trading. We all need to learn forex trading from the experienced trader. and it could give us a solution for learning and earning.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast