Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

"Self-coaching for traders"

Hello, everybody.

In this webinar we will discuss performance. How to improve it, how to "get on track"? How to choose perfect trading niche? How to learn effectively?

Everything in webinar tomorrow:

Know more

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Good webinary ... whether as a newbie I should also follow the training???? I do not understand forex much detail, but I've tried to trade with my skills. Although not much experience but I understand much about forex and the problem.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 432
    Quote Originally Posted by faridridwan View Post
    Good webinary ... whether as a newbie I should also follow the training???? I do not understand forex much detail, but I've tried to trade with my skills. Although not much experience but I understand much about forex and the problem.
    As you have said that you are a new trader so of course you really need to attend the webinars at the regular base i mean whenever there is a webinar

You can see the webinar schedule here;

http://forum.roboforex.com/forums/9-...n-and-callback
    So you can see what webinars are coming with which topic, but as you have said you're new then you should attend all of them .
    You can ask the questions to the senior mentors ( Value trader) will reply you
    btw;read here all sticky threads, you will be amazed with the knowledge
    http://forum.roboforex.com/forums/15...ng-from-A-to-Z

Webinar is free, so don't miss the opportunity

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    I missed the webiner , and want to see it. Is there any recorded version that roboforex can provide me? However I have some webiner video from youtube. Thank's roboforex.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by faridridwan View Post
    This webinar will be useful especially for newbies, because we are talking about finding right trading niches there and other useful stuff that will help newbie

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    This webinar will be useful especially for newbies, because we are talking about finding right trading niches there and other useful stuff that will help newbie
    I am also new forex trader. I want to learn about forex trading from roboforex webinar. I want to know is there have any bengali webniner? I would really love to get more updates about current program that are about to be occurred.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sohag sohan View Post
    I am also new forex trader. I want to learn about forex trading from roboforex webinar. I want to know is there have any bengali webniner? I would really love to get more updates about current program that are about to be occurred.
    You can watch timetable and register here

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sohag sohan View Post
    well dear. I also from Bangladesh so no problem. you can join on roboforex webinar on our country with Bengali language. but you should to contact before attend, then they invite you. but you can attend on online webinar and it is simple because there is every thing on English

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    I think RoboForex is trying to teach all the traders to do a systematic way trading. And Webinare helps the trader to correct their mistakes by learning trading strategy from the GURU of Forex trading. We all need to learn forex trading from the experienced trader. and it could give us a solution for learning and earning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    If possible, I IR, and I learn a beginner and I want to go in this business, so let, like his coach recorded webinar link, but the site that I do a lot of things I read and apply my trade, but in my to satisfy the system could not get any, and you can create a sustainable revenue.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast