Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: "Self-coaching for traders"

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

"Self-coaching for traders"

Hello, everybody.

In this webinar we will discuss performance. How to improve it, how to "get on track"? How to choose perfect trading niche? How to learn effectively?

Everything in webinar tomorrow:

Know more

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I believe RoboForex is attempting to show all of the merchants to complete a method trading that is methodical. And Webinare assists the broker by understanding trading technique in the EXPERT of forex currency trading to fix their errors. All of us should try to learn forex currency trading in the broker that is skilled. Also it might provide us an answer for making and understanding. .

Not allowed!

LOOKING TO MAKE A TEAM TO BEAT THE FOREX MARKET
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    Well i like the idea of this webinar , indeed every trader should be on constant search for ways to improve his trading and his skills , and what a better way to get to know the latest about the forex market than listening to experts talking , webinars are really a good way of sharing knowledge between the experts and the newbies .

Because experts have been trading in the market for a long , they sure have accumulated a great amount of knowledge and they`re welling to share with those who don`t have it ,. and so newbies will get to know more about how trading really works and what the best way to manage risks , and maximize the profits ..

Not allowed!
    TOMORROW IS A BETTER DAY

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 10
    We may learn Forex trading form article about Forex. But webbing will really help to find out the experience of expert trader. Not only the opinion of the expert trader but also the experience of new trader help the new trader. I use pro-cent account and i first to open .01 lot and my balance is 10000 cent. I think it is safe, but after some day i can not be happy with small profit so i increase lot size and loss my all balance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    Most of the time I do register for attending the webinar. But unfortunately for the critical time schedule (as its almost late hours of night) I could not attend most them. I would like to request the organizers/host to arrange some of them in various time schedule so that we who live different corner of the world can attend some of them. Another request is to upload the video version of the webinar just after finishing it, so that we can watch/download them and learn from them. You can also notify us/the register members about your uploading webinar video so that we can also get the profit of it. Thanks to all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 47
    sir i am happy as i am a member of this forum.i have joined in this forum about one years but for my business i could not give my time for my learning.so now i interested to learn about forex clearly and want to control my loss.so help me for earning knowledge about trade.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by paritosh View Post
    Most of the time I do register for attending the webinar. But unfortunately for the critical time schedule (as its almost late hours of night) I could not attend most them. I would like to request the organizers/host to arrange some of them in various time schedule so that we who live different corner of the world can attend some of them. Another request is to upload the video version of the webinar just after finishing it, so that we can watch/download them and learn from them. You can also notify us/the register members about your uploading webinar video so that we can also get the profit of it. Thanks to all.
    What time is convenient for you?

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sohel74 View Post
    sir i am happy as i am a member of this forum.i have joined in this forum about one years but for my business i could not give my time for my learning.so now i interested to learn about forex clearly and want to control my loss.so help me for earning knowledge about trade.
    Webinars are very good options to learn - there you can watch the screen of presenter, hear voice and ask questions. That's better than simply reading a book

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    [lang=id]Do you really think the amount of money the market or control. To control the amount of the market. If you are affected. Can't wait until the gun, or if you make a mistake, but not control, you can have your account. I'm going to have to wait and the money market if you want, you can come to you.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]Hello: I shared in this new forum and I want to not work many things about trading and I think that this webinar, useful for beginners and whether to hold shares available for beginners through self-training which no explanation for this online training
    thank you[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by katreen aziz View Post
    [lang=ar]Hello: I shared in this new forum and I want to not work many things about trading and I think that this webinar, useful for beginners and whether to hold shares available for beginners through self-training which no explanation for this online training
    thank you[/lang]
    This is only shared if the merchant will be able to do the exercise themselves in their trade and if you ask me because so much material about forex is given here and this is part of what we can do in this trade is how we do it with a better trade continue to share good experience or a bad experience a good experience that will enable us to be successful later in this trade and never easy to give up in terms of learning and developing yourself with knowledge

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast