Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: "Self-coaching for traders"

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

"Self-coaching for traders"

Hello, everybody.

In this webinar we will discuss performance. How to improve it, how to "get on track"? How to choose perfect trading niche? How to learn effectively?

Everything in webinar tomorrow:

Know more

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    Forex is very hard business and i think there is no one here that can really helps you to understand fully the forex tactics. the only way is to make more and more practice that can really helps you to make good decisions and tactics for profit generation. so self coach have more power than any others.
    it can not deny there is any merchants that forex is one kind of business that is so difficult and so hard for us to do but as traders we must try to do this by continuing to trade better in trade with their own hard work to learn and perform trade this develops the trade better on the analysis and management of risk because it will make us a success and all the spirit of learning and practice itself it came from within us

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    it can not deny there is any merchants that forex is one kind of business that is so difficult and so hard for us to do but as traders we must try to do this by continuing to trade better in trade with their own hard work to learn and perform trade this develops the trade better on the analysis and management of risk because it will make us a success and all the spirit of learning and practice itself it came from within us
    Yes, I'm sure all traders have a difficult time in in forex especially when at the beginning of their careers. I also have been getting a lot of difficulties and failures during my career in forex trading. But so far I do not give up, then success is still open for me. Success is dependent on us, not depending on others.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Yes, I'm sure all traders have a difficult time in in forex especially when at the beginning of their careers. I also have been getting a lot of difficulties and failures during my career in forex trading. But so far I do not give up, then success is still open for me. Success is dependent on us, not depending on others.
    it can not be doubted that all the merchants in this trade has a difficult time for them to study and become an expert in this business and this is a real fact that in this trade when we do this trade well then have to work hard to learn and practice endlessly and when it could do the trade then sooner or later we will be able to build our trade with a lot of knowledge and experience

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    self coaching is not always that is always easy but it don,personally i learn how to trade the without help from anybody,though it take time because it require high level of patient before success can be achieved at it,personally it took me about 6 month before i can get a clear understanding of the market becasue i was learning the market without a coach

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189
    Quote Originally Posted by dkarev View Post
    self coaching is not always that is always easy but it don,personally i learn how to trade the without help from anybody,though it take time because it require high level of patient before success can be achieved at it,personally it took me about 6 month before i can get a clear understanding of the market becasue i was learning the market without a coach
    Yeah, it's not easy at all, because it's difficult to self-organize. We tend to employ 3 stratgies - will power, denial (new life since monday) and consuming more information.

But when it comes to real development, we need something more - we have to undestand how to set goals and achieve them. We should learn how to achieve process goals rather than financial goals

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nafisa View Post
    We are additionally completely new forex trader. I would like to understand forex trading via roboforex webinar. I would like to learn perhaps there is have got any kind of bengali webniner? I would really like to become more updates regarding present method which might be gonna always be took place.
    for traders is they must have a great spirit if they want to succeed in this business for their continued learning because I believe that they could actually learn seriously in this business the way to success for them will be important they get must continue to strive hard to learn and develop themselves with a lot of knowledge that will make them proficient in handling the business well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    With out a mentor coach or guide it is very hard to make profit from this market.Who are experienced o this market with help of them a new trader can make good profit from forex market.I dont think wit out proper guide doing success of forex market is a very easy week,.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by alihandsome4u View Post
    With out a mentor coach or guide it is very hard to make profit from this market.Who are experienced o this market with help of them a new trader can make good profit from forex market.I dont think wit out proper guide doing success of forex market is a very easy week,.
    it would be very difficult in this trade to trade well in the analysis of the market and make a profit in the trade, but if you can get this trade with better analysis and your own learning or that of a mentor then was able to make the trade would be better because in this business is we have to continue to learn in this trade to get this trade would be far more effective in this trade with a lot to learn

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by COMANG View Post
    it would be very difficult in this trade to trade well in the analysis of the market and make a profit in the trade, but if you can get this trade with better analysis and your own learning or that of a mentor then was able to make the trade would be better because in this business is we have to continue to learn in this trade to get this trade would be far more effective in this trade with a lot to learn
    Lots of learning can increase our knowledge, but of course must remain in the track, never out of the track, just as we hunt HolyGrail strategy, the wrong mindset can keep us out of the track, and eventually we learn in a way that is not effective and only a waste of time.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9
    As a beginner on Currency dealing industry I have not enough experience about dealing on live industry and for the reason I can not make benefit always.To learn one thing we always need somebody's help, need a instructor and on Foreign exchange industry for studying about dealing.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast