Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: "Self-coaching for traders"

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

"Self-coaching for traders"

Hello, everybody.

In this webinar we will discuss performance. How to improve it, how to "get on track"? How to choose perfect trading niche? How to learn effectively?

Everything in webinar tomorrow:

Know more

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    The best way to doing the trading is that we learn form the mistake of the trading and overcome the mistake in the trading and secondly we can improve our performance in the trading with the practice of the trading and improve our knowledge of the trading and learn to mange the risk in the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    The best way to doing the trading is that we learn form the mistake of the trading and overcome the mistake in the trading and secondly we can improve our performance in the trading with the practice of the trading and improve our knowledge of the trading and learn to mange the risk in the trading.
    Learning from the mistake and keep observating the possibility in the market,just like people seek for something we should trade forex with curiousity,find something new,learn new way to trade and find many reasons behind good trades which are done by pro.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhi View Post
    Ir I would like to have recorded webinar links, if available please share as I am a newbie and I want to go learn this business by self coaching only and for that I do google a lot of sites and read the things and apply to my trading but I could not get any system up to my satisfaction, and which can render continuous profits.
    Recorded webinar links are rather best options for a trader as we can click on those links and attend or go through the training any time we feel like according to our own convenience but one thing is for sure that these webinars are great source of knowledge and information and one can learn a lot from them.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Learning from the mistake and keep observating the possibility in the market,just like people seek for something we should trade forex with curiousity,find something new,learn new way to trade and find many reasons behind good trades which are done by pro.
    true what you say learn yourself from any mistakes that we do is a very important part in this trade, and I believe in this trade when we were able to learn from any mistakes that experience alone is the most high so that when you are dealing with any errors in this trade so that you do not ever feel sorry for it but to keep working hard to evaluate and repair

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I think the best way is that you will learn form the mistake in the trading and try to overcome the mistake in the forex trading and it is only overcome when we have the point out the mistake in the trading and continue learn the knowledge of the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rayhan07 View Post
    Yes. self coaching is a good helpful for traders. i am very happy for my self coaching. i am increasing my self coaching. i think self coaching traders learning about Forex trading business. Forex is a very risky online business but its profitable. i have a strong confident for my trading style. Forex is my only one income way. i am very depended in Forex business.
    Self coaching means we learn from ourselves,it means we study what we do everyday in the market,we find the method which is suitable for us,we don't follow what other traders can do for their success,we seek for what will make us more success in forex on our way.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    Self coaching means we learn from ourselves,it means we study what we do everyday in the market,we find the method which is suitable for us,we don't follow what other traders can do for their success,we seek for what will make us more success in forex on our way.
    You're right, but it takes time, there should be a process that we go through to become an independent trader, not dependent on others, there must be a willingness to improve the skills, understanding, knowledge, and certainly mindset. This webinar provides an opportunity for us to be able to get the right track in trading. Especially about self-coaching.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Thank for the webinar update sir i am new member of this forum can you tell me how i can join the webinar and on which time i can enter in the webinar i also ant to join your webniar and also want to increase the level of my learning forex.

- - - Updated - - -

that it makes sense for them to get in this trade by the originator, where many traders who have worked hard to improve themselves in this trade to trade good and improve every mistake they do because traders have to learn on your own even if they use a mentor in this trade then this will not be enough for them to learn it's just that there's a direct support them good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by ikhsan21 View Post
    [lang=id]I think RoboForex is trying to teach all the traders to do a systematic way trading. And Webinare helps the trader to correct their mistakes by learning trading strategy from the GURU of Forex trading. We all need to learn forex trading from the experienced trader. and it could give us a solution for learning and earning.[/lang]
    This is an opportunity for all traders to learn from RoboForex forum to develop this trade better and I believe in this trade we should be able to develop our trade is it better to learn and a lot of reading and discussion of this forum is also the way we learn themselves and develop to perform risk analysis and management better so you should be grateful to this forum

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 9
    Forex is very hard business and i think there is no one here that can really helps you to understand fully the forex tactics. the only way is to make more and more practice that can really helps you to make good decisions and tactics for profit generation. so self coach have more power than any others.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast