Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: "Self-coaching for traders"

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

"Self-coaching for traders"

Hello, everybody.

In this webinar we will discuss performance. How to improve it, how to "get on track"? How to choose perfect trading niche? How to learn effectively?

Everything in webinar tomorrow:

Know more

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    We may learn forex trading from article about forex.But Webinare will really help to find out the experience of expert trader.so we have to know Self-coaching for traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    As a newbie on Forex marketplace I have not enough experience about trading on live market and for the reason I can not make profit always.To learn one thing we always need someones help, need a teacher and on Forex market for learning about trading more Forex forum can be the perfect trainer.It helps us to know about market's liquidity,moving about pips, analysis of news by ourselves.You can become your own master and forums can become your learning place.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
    making this step helps the beginners. i have some opinion for beginners though i am also a beginner. dont be weak if you face a loss. try to understand the market, analyse the market. you must learn to analyse the trading market. use demo account before start a trade.
    that it makes sense for them to get in this trade by the originator, where many traders who have worked hard to improve themselves in this trade to trade better and improve every mistake they do because traders have to learn on your own even if they use a mentor in this trade then this will not be enough for them to learn it's just that there's a direct support them better

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Thanks for the webinar update sir I am new member of this forum can you tell me how can I join the webinar and on which time I can enter in the webinar I also want to join your webinar and want to increase the level of my learning in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by master0007 View Post
    Yes, the elf coaching is the one of the main power in the Forex trading business.without the self coaching the success and earning moneys in the Forex trading business is always times impossible to the traders. The self confident is the key of the success.
    although there is a little problem in this trade for us to train ourselves in this trade will allow us to be in the trade who have a lot to learn in this business will probably take a long wwaktu but all of it would be able to create we will have a spirit in this trade will better also to continue to strive to learn and develop themselves in this trade with their own learning

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj123 View Post
    Thanks for the webinar update sir I am new member of this forum can you tell me how can I join the webinar and on which time I can enter in the webinar I also want to join your webinar and want to increase the level of my learning in forex.
    Go here and register for any webinar you like. I do different webinars every week, but if there's enough interest to some topic, I can repeat old webinars. For example - series "self-coaching for traders" can be repeated, because it's really very impotant for traders to know how to develop

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Hello sir I think I also missed out that webinar so if you have any link available regarding that webinar then please suggest me about that and I will also try to watch the webinar then its a great pleasure to know that robo forex also giving a very good opportunity to learning through webinars I never heard about other brokers that they also provide a great material and stuff like webinars thanks robo forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Hello guys I am very new in this forum can anybody tell me when I can join the webinar and how can i watch them if there are some old recorded webinar then it will be good for me but I am newbie in this business so for me basic videos will be helpful so if any day there is any fresh webinar for newbies then please let me know moderator sir.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Hello guys I am very new in this forum can anybody tell me when I can join the webinar and how can i watch them if there are some old recorded webinar then it will be good for me but I am newbie in this business so for me basic videos will be helpful so if any day there is any fresh webinar for newbies then please let me know moderator sir.
    You should go here and pick the webinar that look attractive to you. Then you will receive an email with a link - follow this link 5-10 minutes before webinar starts and you will be able to attend. Before entering webinar you will asked to type in your name and email. Webinar will start in sheduled time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    it is very important for traders and i want to know about " how to get on track " because although have passed several years on this business, still got the problem with it, thank you very much , this is nice and i will follow it

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast