Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: "Self-coaching for traders"

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

"Self-coaching for traders"

Hello, everybody.

In this webinar we will discuss performance. How to improve it, how to "get on track"? How to choose perfect trading niche? How to learn effectively?

Everything in webinar tomorrow:

Know more

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I believe RoboForex is attempting to show all of the investors to complete the organized method buying and selling. As well as Webinare assists the actual investor to fix their own errors through understanding buying and selling technique in the EXPERT associated with Forex currency trading. All of us should try to learn forex currency trading in the skilled investor. also it might provide all of us an answer with regard to understanding as well as generating.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Thanks for this useful post sharing with us which is helpful for the beginners who really want to understand this online trading business and make profit from it.Every newbies is welcome here and get knowledge of trading anytime.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by gumara View Post
    I believe RoboForex is attempting to show all of the investors to complete the organized method buying and selling. As well as Webinare assists the actual investor to fix their own errors through understanding buying and selling technique in the EXPERT associated with Forex currency trading. All of us should try to learn forex currency trading in the skilled investor. also it might provide all of us an answer with regard to understanding as well as generating.
    Complete? I don't think so. What we are learning in here is the basics. Yes the basics on how to earn money in forex trading. Its like learning ABC when we are in kindergarten. Its good start as we need to have good fundamental learning before we can proceed to intermediate and advance learning in forex trading. I am hoping that some day we all going to end up as a successful forex trader in here in roboforex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I missed the webiner , and want to see it. Is there any recorded version that roboforex can provide me? However I have some webiner video from youtube. Thank's roboforex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Complete? I don't think so. What we are learning in here is the basics. Yes the basics on how to earn money in forex trading. Its like learning ABC when we are in kindergarten. Its good start as we need to have good fundamental learning before we can proceed to intermediate and advance learning in forex trading. I am hoping that some day we all going to end up as a successful forex trader in here in roboforex.
    yes we learn the basic fundamentals of forex trading, before trading in the forex market, traders should have a basic understanding of the base so it is a good start to get the basic fundamentals of trade, to learn the basic fundamentals of the learning process will continue gradually and unidirectional

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by kie202 View Post
    yes we learn the basic fundamentals of forex trading, before trading in the forex market, traders should have a basic understanding of the base so it is a good start to get the basic fundamentals of trade, to learn the basic fundamentals of the learning process will continue gradually and unidirectional
    That's right. Its like learning how to read ABC before planning to read words. Its like learning how to stand before thinking of running. In fore trading many of us are just to excited to make instant earnings that we want to bypass all the basic and want to learn how to make profit right away. That's why I always say. Read the forex trading glossary and know the terms first before using it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Learning the basic in the roboforex webinar. and I think to learn advance about forex trading is trader mus learn by practtice. Trader practial learning is more important than any attending the webinar. Trader must understand to get success is by pratical and not just in theory. Remember that dear.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I want to learn about forex trading from roboforex webinar. I want to know is there have any bengali webniner? I would really love to get more updates about current program that are about to be occurred.....

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Its a exellent idea to learn from the webinar. all the beginner should learn and take webinar support to get better knowledge about trading. As I m a newbie to trade and I take support from the webinars and have lots of tutorial videos from youtube and many more sites. Don't loss hope that no one is there to teach you forex. You are the big master of all. Just need to know the information and get a start ... Best of Luck Trader. :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Self learning is best in terms of trading forex,futures or stocks. if you want to make money with trading the best way to make money is to make money with a good trading plan and with a good trading strategy. Making money in the forex market is very difficult thing to do.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast