Thread: "Self-coaching for traders"

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191

"Self-coaching for traders"

Hello, everybody.

In this webinar we will discuss performance. How to improve it, how to "get on track"? How to choose perfect trading niche? How to learn effectively?

Everything in webinar tomorrow:

Know more

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Good webinary ... whether as a newbie I should also follow the training???? I do not understand forex much detail, but I've tried to trade with my skills. Although not much experience but I understand much about forex and the problem.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by faridridwan View Post
    Good webinary ... whether as a newbie I should also follow the training???? I do not understand forex much detail, but I've tried to trade with my skills. Although not much experience but I understand much about forex and the problem.
    As you have said that you are a new trader so of course you really need to attend the webinars at the regular base i mean whenever there is a webinar

You can see the webinar schedule here;

http://forum.roboforex.com/forums/9-...n-and-callback
    So you can see what webinars are coming with which topic, but as you have said you're new then you should attend all of them .
    You can ask the questions to the senior mentors ( Value trader) will reply you
    btw;read here all sticky threads, you will be amazed with the knowledge
    http://forum.roboforex.com/forums/15...ng-from-A-to-Z

Webinar is free, so don't miss the opportunity

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by faridridwan View Post
    This webinar will be useful especially for newbies, because we are talking about finding right trading niches there and other useful stuff that will help newbie

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    This webinar will be useful especially for newbies, because we are talking about finding right trading niches there and other useful stuff that will help newbie
    I am also new forex trader. I want to learn about forex trading from roboforex webinar. I want to know is there have any bengali webniner? I would really love to get more updates about current program that are about to be occurred.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sohag sohan View Post
    I am also new forex trader. I want to learn about forex trading from roboforex webinar. I want to know is there have any bengali webniner? I would really love to get more updates about current program that are about to be occurred.
    You can watch timetable and register here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think RoboForex is trying to teach all the traders to do a systematic way trading. And Webinare helps the trader to correct their mistakes by learning trading strategy from the GURU of Forex trading. We all need to learn forex trading from the experienced trader. and it could give us a solution for learning and earning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Thank you for taking this initiative for new traders . We may learn forex trading from article about forex. But Webinare will really help to find out the experience of expert trader. Not only the opinion of the expert traders but also the experience of new trader help the new trader.I myself do some mistake..
    I use pro cent account and I first start to open .3 lot and my balance was 1000 cents .I think that was safe.but after some day i can't be happy with small profit. Then i jump to 1 unit then 2 unit and my account was cleared out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Ir I would like to have recorded webinar links, if available please share as I am a newbie and I want to go learn this business by self coaching only and for that I do google a lot of sites and read the things and apply to my trading but I could not get any system up to my satisfaction, and which can render continuous profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    making this step helps the beginners. i have some opinion for beginners though i am also a beginner. dont be weak if you face a loss. try to understand the market, analyse the market. you must learn to analyse the trading market. use demo account before start a trade.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast