Forex its a good opportunity for people who don't have job?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forex its a good opportunity for people who don't have job?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Forex its a good opportunity for people who don't have job?

I think forex its a good opportunity who don't have a job because its hard to get a job and if you work hard practice you will be succed in this business.What do you think?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex is a good opportunity for all stage of ages and it can be done easily. If a person have no job, simply he will sit in home and start posts and then he make credit and trade on it. He can easily earn money in Forex. Specially students have to play a it because in part time they will entertain it and they can make income in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Certainly forex trading is a very good chance the unemployed have to begin to earn daily, weekly or monthly income. Forex trading has the advantage of being cheap and easy to start, all a new trader will need is just a mobile phone and forum bonus

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    yea 100% it has a good opportunity for those who have some money but no other job and give a chance to enhance there income by tradind in forex and can withdraw profit in any time and also put trade when he want and thats why he can earn in home

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Forex trading market is very good market, It has really helped me, and it is still helping me till now. It is actually a matter of the way that the traders has planned his trading , and the ay that the trader is making the trade done. It is good that you are a trader with purpose on this, by this you will eradicate the joblessness in your life forever.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Forex trading is a blessings to the unemployment people. Through this trade many unemployment people are hoping to earn some profit and become happy. I am also jobless and trying to earn from this trade. Whatever the profit I am able to earn or not, but I can say to my friends and family that I am not jobless, now I am working in Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, people who do not have jobs can have more time to learn forex. So we can use that time to learn forex properly, so we can expect to become a successful forex trader. What is important in learning forex is not easy to give up and we have optimistic thoughts, so we will have a passion for learning forex.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    It is a good opportunity for those who doesn't have a job quit alright but its for those who can handle the pressure,because at that point in time forex is your only source of living.But most people would disagree that forex is good for those who doesn't have a job because of the pressure,although if before you lost your job you've been making some reasonable profits then it wouldn't be harmful to trade full time because the more time spent the more you learn

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I think forex its a good opportunity who don't have a job because its hard to get a job and if you work hard practice you will be succed in this business.What do you think?
    There is no doubt that the forex trading is the good opportunity to make the good profit in the forex trading and every one do this business but the need is that you have the good skills of the trading and have the good experience and know the properly system well and i think if you have then you will be able to make the good profit with the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex is a world wide online trading business.It gives many opportunities many people and also to people who do not have jobs.It encourages people to make Forex trading as professional business.Through Forex many unemployed people take chances to make profits.It has the advantage of cheap to start and trade for making profits.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast