Mobile trading its good or bad?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mobile trading its good or bad?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Mobile trading its good or bad?

What do you think mobile trading its good or bad if we are not at home we can trade on our mobile but the bad new we can use all the indicators.What do you think?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    There is no bad news in using mobile platform. I normally trade with my smart phone even more than i use my computer and from my experience it is very good and convinent to move around while trading, there is absolutely no difference between mobile terminal and computer terminal. I dont need custom indicators.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    I've tried to install MT4 in smartphone, but it looks cut in some functions.
    Though it's convenient to monitor positions through mobile internet.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is very good to trade on the mobile trading platform if you do not have the time to open the PC version of the trading software, but it is preferable by me to use the PC version of the trdaing chart, By this you will see a better picture of what you are analysis and check the tools that you are using more closely.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think it's great, we are so much freer to forex trading. Unfortunately I have no cell phone is compatible with mobile trading software. I hope later to compatible mobile trading with many types of mobile phones, so many traders can enjoy mobile trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    in my view i think mobile trading is not bad . it is very good . in mobile trading we can trade at any time at any place . but to trade in mobile you need android or smart phone . in mobile trading traders can easily do there trade . it is very good option .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I believe that mobile trader is a plus tool for experienced traders to take full advantage of price movement knowing how important it is to keep up with price movement to enable us cash in on market opportunity,to me I would say that I love mobile trader,as a matter of fact I carry out 80 percent of my trades on mobile trader.so far I would say I have no regrets.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think that mobile trading is not so bad because many traders who do not have their own PC trade with their mobile only.But trading through PC is a very easy and simple rather than mobiles.Through mobiles a trader an always be touch in market movement because the market is not stable and the pries always goes up and down.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    mobile trading is only good for manage our open trades. to open new trades mobile trading is not good because we can not make good analysis on mobile mt4 charts. so i use mobile for only manage my open traders and i prefer desktop computer and laptop to make market analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I believe that trading in mobile is a plus tool for experienced traders to take full advantages of price movement knowing how important it is to keep up with price movement to enable us cash in on market opportunity.....to me I would say that I love mobile trader...as a matter of fact I carry out my trade in my phone. so far I would say I have no regrets.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast