How to contact contest winners of weekly binary option contest?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to contact contest winners of weekly binary option contest?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

How to contact contest winners of weekly binary option contest?

Hi there

I am attending weekly binary options contest and I see some people make from 5000usd to 120 000usd or more with demo money,
    but I would like to contact them and to talk with them or even buy something from them.

How to connnect with them?

Thanks

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Hi
    you can not reach them directly but some of them comes to the forum and share their views you can start writing about them at here.
    you can other fellow how to enhance your trading capabilities in binary option.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I see all of them trading with massive trades each of 1500usd and it is some king od luck, but
    sure you win cash price if you collect at least 100K

- - - Updated - - -

but I see the cash price of the contest is not withdrawable, that is really bad

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    my advice for you is that those things you see are lucrative but it is not consistent. the way they use the demo contest is aggressive, and it is not an indicative of future performance. they only tried their luck with that and make the money because it is demo. do not give in to such trick. try to learn on your own and do your best

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Personally I don't know how exactly we can contact to them but the real way to contact them will be to be a part of robo forex forum, so that if in near future if they will come here in this forum then you can contact to them, you can send them a private message and can talk to them. Robo forex forum is a great community and I think every contest participant should become a part of it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Personally I don't know how exactly we can contact to them but the real way to contact them will be to be a part of robo forex forum, so that if in near future if they will come here in this forum then you can contact to them, you can send them a private message and can talk to them. Robo forex forum is a great community and I think every contest participant should become a part of it.
    i have being looking for this way to contacting them too, it is averted, i believe that the broker is the only one that can help us through this. there should be the forum to contact ourselves too, this will help the traders of the company to interact and know ourselves better.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I have being looking for the ways to contact these winners as well, and if they could not be contacted, I think we can not learn from them too. I believe in learning in this market, it is part of increasing the trading experience of traders, and this will never stop until the trader gets to the final stage of making huge amount of many with ease.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    winneers of any contest are hard to find so so many times we are all in the look for the lanking but some of these days the traders we see have been posting their contact information and they have been able to bring the right to trade the right can be a good working principle that has been developed, contest are healthy and work well in forex trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    winneers of any contest are hard to find so so many times we are all in the look for the lanking but some of these days the traders we see have been posting their contact information and they have been able to bring the right to trade the right can be a good working principle that has been developed, contest are healthy and work well in forex trading
    it is not hard to find, it is the broker that should help us find a means that we can be contacting ourselves. they are good with the winning capacity and when we are working with the, we can learn with them and have a winning power to trade the forex business like them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I have being looking for it too but I don't think that its possible, because many of them don't have a good activity on forum, they have just opened an account only for the participating in the contest. But it will be really good to contact to them about the learning of their trading strategies, I am checking regularly that trader's are gaining a lot of money in all contests those are started by robo forex broker company.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast