How to contact contest winners of weekly binary option contest? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: How to contact contest winners of weekly binary option contest?

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    10
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    How to contact contest winners of weekly binary option contest?

    Hi there

    I am attending weekly binary options contest and I see some people make from 5000usd to 120 000usd or more with demo money,
    but I would like to contact them and to talk with them or even buy something from them.

    How to connnect with them?

    Thanks

    Not allowed!

  2. #41
    Trader mexima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,012
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I have asked about how you trade the binary option and the response that I always get is not encouraging, it seems that this method of trading is alway about guessing the market and hoping that your prediction may be correct over a period of time, that is what I basically consider as gambling, Forex trading cannot be timed so using this for earning is not convenient for me that is why I don't like options trading.
    binary option is one of the risky way to earn money i am gonna show you how to trade on binary option . there will be timer you need to set like 1min 5 min and you need to set point like eurusd 1.14 if you buy and market will remain up on 1.14 means you will get 200% depend on spread of that time if market will remain down means you will loss every thing .

    Not allowed!

  3. #42
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,459
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    binary option is one of the risky way to earn money i am gonna show you how to trade on binary option . there will be timer you need to set like 1min 5 min and you need to set point like eurusd 1.14 if you buy and market will remain up on 1.14 means you will get 200% depend on spread of that time if market will remain down means you will loss every thing .
    The risks rewards for binary option is very low because you will be risking more at the expense of gaining little, when you have a risk of one hundred dollars for example, the maximum you can earn when you are right is $80, that is what I was told by someone who wanted to go into it and gave up because of this factor, also with binary options, there is no opportunity to use leverage meaning you will be running at a loss without any backup.

    Not allowed!

  4. #43
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    207
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I have being looking for the ways to contact these winners as well, and if they could not be contacted, I think we can not learn from them too. I believe in learning in this market, it is part of increasing the trading experience of traders, and this will never stop until the trader gets to the final stage of making huge amount of many with ease.
    yes, what you said above is true, we just need to learn from them about other things about strategy and forex forex money management, because on the basis we must have extensive knowledge about this and we also have to learn to to be better in the future because I see a lot of great opportunities if we want to learn and want to try, because on this basis in forex trading we only need extensive knowledge from various useful sources,

    Not allowed!

  5. #44
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,301
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by nendir View Post
    yes, what you said above is true, we just need to learn from them about other things about strategy and forex forex money management, because on the basis we must have extensive knowledge about this and we also have to learn to to be better in the future because I see a lot of great opportunities if we want to learn and want to try, because on this basis in forex trading we only need extensive knowledge from various useful sources,
    our knowledge is important here if we learn if we know about market we can really make some good orders, winning any contest is possible if we learn it if we do not have enough learning and experience simply we can lose so winning a contest really required our best work and our best analysis otherwise its not easy for us

    Not allowed!

  6. #45
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    207
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Personally I don't know how exactly we can contact to them but the real way to contact them will be to be a part of robo forex forum, so that if in near future if they will come here in this forum then you can contact to them, you can send them a private message and can talk to them. Robo forex forum is a great community and I think every contest participant should become a part of it.
    it's really true what you say that this roboforex forum is a very good place to gather all traders from all over the world to share knowledge and broad knowledge, and I am very happy with the existence of this roboforex forum I can get to know deeper about the world of forex trading, because I can get more knowledge in this forum,
    and in my opinion this forum is very good to continue to be developed as a means of education for traders,

    Not allowed!

  7. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    125
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Most of them aren't as successful like that in real trading, the reason is that they are playing a contest so they usually take huge risk in contest to try and beat other traders, most time, it doesn't work but there is no loss since it is not real. but whenever it works, they will have a top ranking in the result.

    Not allowed!

  8. #47
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Binary options is a profitable way to also earn money online, although we speak against it because we rarely understand how it works, I don't see much difference between trading binary and the forex market, they both use same charts, although one is based on what should happen over a stipulated period of time while the other does not have such limitations, or about weighing the advantages and disadvantages before we choose that way of earning.

    Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •