How to contact contest winners of weekly binary option contest? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to contact contest winners of weekly binary option contest?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

How to contact contest winners of weekly binary option contest?

Hi there

I am attending weekly binary options contest and I see some people make from 5000usd to 120 000usd or more with demo money,
    but I would like to contact them and to talk with them or even buy something from them.

How to connnect with them?

Thanks

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the best way to contact them is to send message to them and ask them about the ways they use fr winning of the contest. they may help you or they not but you should try, but i always do not prefer the contest because the traders do not trade with rules and so they try to make big equity to win the contest but this way is not suitable for real trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i think its not possible from website, but you can contact if moderator give you contact may be, but this is for trading contests not for binary contests because in trading contest they contact to moderator in forum, but in binary no need of forum contact, so for this you can contact to support many be they give you good answer

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    I once traded on a contest and it was really wonderful so when things came to making and receiving the profit, and I mean the price, I was denied, reasons I cannot tell so I dint know how contestors are contacted when they win on a contest these is a rought time for them

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    I believe that contest is what to also get across to all traders of this business all around the world. It is the means by which traders can make their trading skills shown too, and traders who are working with the contest will know how to double their hustle in the market when other traders are planning achieving more than them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    But I have seen that most of trader's are not working with good management in contest, most of traders want to earn the higher reward from the contest so they are using the higher risk to rich the level of 1 to 10. But I would suggest everyone to take these contest accounts as your real trading accounts and do trade with proper money management and risk management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I actually also wonder, how the contest participant can increase the trading capital on binary option since 5000USD until to 120000USD. It is very fascinating increase capital. The binary option is just like the gambling system who just predict between two possibilities on the market. Is the binary option trading using the forex trading indicator to predict where the market go in the next second?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    binary option was good contest but it is end now, i won that contest two times that was easy then this, but i do not like binary option it looks like gambling and its not good really, i prefer forex trading and this is hard then that really, so i am learning it but still losing money here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    binary option was good contest but it is end now, i won that contest two times that was easy then this, but i do not like binary option it looks like gambling and its not good really, i prefer forex trading and this is hard then that really, so i am learning it but still losing money here
    Roboforex trading company is no longer open the binary option. The binary option in company is now closed. No longer available, it means the contest and the promotion is also over. Binary option is full of gambling, it is just like guessing. Just like you and me gamble to guess the result of the final score Real Madrid VS Barcelona. I think binary option is close meaning to football score gambling.
    I avoid the gamble trading, but I trade the market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Are you saying that there is no binary option contest offering by the roboforex company again, i do not think so. Sorry, i have quickly checked now, and i am surprised, because like the traditional forex trading contest, there should be contest with roboforex binary option too. Well, that is just my own thing, the management knows better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    there is a rules of the contest and you can see it and then you can join the contest, and then you can prepare yourself for trading and try to do your best to become with the winners, if you can trade well then you will win and will get a prize and then you can trade with it and make profits from it, i do not join contests because i know that i will not win.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast