How to contact contest winners of weekly binary option contest? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to contact contest winners of weekly binary option contest?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

How to contact contest winners of weekly binary option contest?

Hi there

I am attending weekly binary options contest and I see some people make from 5000usd to 120 000usd or more with demo money,
    but I would like to contact them and to talk with them or even buy something from them.

How to connnect with them?

Thanks

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is not hard to find, it is the broker that should help us find a means that we can be contacting ourselves.
    Well, I think that it is not as easy as you have said. The broker will not do that for you because they will have to protect the interest of their client. And the only place I believe you can find them is on the forum like this, but it should be considered that such traders are not always coming actively on the forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    I love to take part in the contest which offers good rewards. Through contest i can advance my trading experience and also have the opportunity to make money with a good group of people. If you want to make money with a proper strategy you must make money with a proper money management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    I love to take part in the contest which offers good rewards. Through contest i can advance my trading experience and also have the opportunity to make money with a good group of people. If you want to make money with a proper strategy you must make money with a proper money management.
    Contest trading is a good way to compete with others and know your present status of trading, not just trading and thinking of making success in the forex always. Traders will need to compete with other and amke sure they are making their money in the best avoidable means, not the aggressive ways that many of the contest participants are doing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    This is a brilliant idea for traders, the contest offers traders the initiative to trade and make some money in the business. We can make the proper work on the contest if we want to do so. But we have to be careful not to be running to fast, because if that is the way we trade contest, we might win, but it will not add any value to our purposeful trading life.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is a brilliant idea for traders, the contest offers traders the initiative to trade and make some money in the business. We can make the proper work on the contest if we want to do so. But we have to be careful not to be running to fast, because if that is the way we trade contest, we might win, but it will not add any value to our purposeful trading life.
    Contest trading and its participation may be good for traders, and traders who can have the mind to learn more with it will be benefiting from it. Except that many of traders including myself when we are in contest, it is the price that is in our heart, and this is making us to trade very hard, and this may not be a polite trading when we look at it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    The fact that someone wins a contest does not automatically mean that the person is a good trader so, you need to be very careful more so that you have been so desirous to buy anything they may offer which you believe could equally make you to be successful as well. You may trade with the best trade system that works for others and yet come out with poor results and that is to tell you that what determines success in forex trading is more than just the trading system

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I think that it is not as easy as you have said. The broker will not do that for you because they will have to protect the interest of their client. And the only place I believe you can find them is on the forum like this, but it should be considered that such traders are not always coming actively on the forum.
    It is not a good thing for traders to believe the broker will get to know everything from them. There are some things which well have to know for ourselves, and the forums like this is the way we can learn them and we can contact ourselves before getting further to trading. With this way too, traders can learn more aside contacting themselves.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    It is not a good thing for traders to believe the broker will get to know everything from them. There are some things which well have to know for ourselves, and the forums like this is the way we can learn them and we can contact ourselves before getting further to trading. With this way too, traders can learn more aside contacting themselves.
    Finding a good broker is never an easy thing because now days its hard to believe that which broker will give you good trading service. Even they are showing on their website that they are fully registered in forex but after some time they are running away with people investments. But robo forex broker is seeming good because they have a strong trading community like robo forex forum along with their broker. They are good in paying payouts and they are registered also.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Contest trading and its participation may be good for traders, and traders who can have the mind to learn more with it will be benefiting from it. Except that many of traders including myself when we are in contest, it is the price that is in our heart, and this is making us to trade very hard, and this may not be a polite trading when we look at it.
    I have played so many trading contests of robo forex forum and believe that they are really good to build our trading system in forex I am not saying you to go and play with gambling or luck just follow the proper strictness and management in your trading. One day you will able to gain good experience from these contests and it would make your professional trader in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Its depend upon trader's that how they are learning and practicing with trading contest most of contests are related to the winning or ranking to achieve the prize money and because of that trader's try to use high risk in their contests account always. But there are some contest which can be better for our learning, In my view we should be careful with our discipline always a good learning in contests can give us a good earning later in real account.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast