Always Profit is (not always) Good
Page 1 of 174 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Always Profit is (not always) Good

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

Always Profit is (not always) Good

Do You get profit continuously for a week lately? Or even during this month? Well, ok cool ... I say: Congratulations! Emmm, but ... there are warning ... you'd better be careful! Do not let your collection of green position makes you become too confident (and brag).

Seriously tablets, "disease" is the most common traders over arrogant self confidence plus it earlier. I've heard complaints from friends who are learning to trade and try to interact with my friends the other traders in a forum. In essence, he stated his recentful, because he felt most traders were arrogant.

Um ... well, I can only say ... Not all traders arrogant really. But hell yes .., most are like that. Well... Lest you include most of the well? Btw, I am not fussy on the nature of hell ... actually I do not really care at the arrogance of others anyway. Just as in trading, psychological factors proved to be very influential in your decision in her trading, then I suggest that you should avoid this vanity.

One way to reduce arrogance is to "forget" your profit row position it. If one day I felt it was too much a collection of green position, without lapse of red in my transaction records, usually I will "clean up" the collection of such trading history and try not to be too proud of the achievements which (incidentally) was good.

You may ask, "Is not continue to profit if it means we've a good system?" In my opinion, a good trading system should instead "make room" for the occasional presence of losing positions. Would not we already take into account the existence of this loss in a trading plan? My mentor once said, if 80% of the position we take bring profit, it is good. If we use the risk-reward ratio of 1: 2 anyway when we experienced two times the loss-would be covered with 1 times the profit that capital growth we are at least not negative.

Profit (incidentally) we get a continuous basis in fact likely to cause a sense of overconfidence, which I think is precisely the weak point of a trader.

Moreover, if the sequential profit we earn it actually includes also the position that you took with a bit of "deviating" from the trading system or trading your plan. You would think, "Ahh ... turned out to deviate a little from the system also even profit anyway" Now, with sweet memories of the deviation, the next time you will tend to repeat the deviation was not it? Hehehe!

Uh, not that I advise you to intentionally me "red" the position anyway. But, if you happen to get the results of trading is always profit continuously and sequentially, at least you do not continue to be confident that excess alias arrogant. Trust me ... though confident it mandatory for a trader, but overconfidence usually leads to bad things for a trader.

For me, the red became a kind of reminder that nothing is perfect in this world, including the trading system and also the results of our analysis. Occasional loss can be a reminder for us to stay down to earth, keeping us to be introspective and self-confidence over plus arrogant. Anyway, the park would not exist if not beautiful flowers, right? So, the occasional red, beautiful precisely why.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I think I'm still in the phase that I got profit in forex sometimes red sometimes green. With the traditional language, sometimes, my position close with the the negative and also with the positive.
    After all in the end of the month I still got the negative profit in my account, it still in the loss moment in a month.
    What about you?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Please keep in you head that making more money every day is a the right goal for any person , we don't need to be afraid about making money , added to this making always profit assure you that you are in the right way , maybe you have to handle the risk percentage but never think that making more profit every day is wrong.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    LOL. funny, well we can not forget the amount of money we have made, that is not a way to become successful, it encourages us even when we have made some loss. Therefore all I would say is that we should not allow being overconfident to make us loss in forex, yes it is true that when newbies should start making money, then they start thinking that they are on top of their game therefore take higher risk.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Making a lot of money would not be bad for trader's but they have to know about their limitations properly, they have to know very well about the level of confidence, too much confidence only arise when a trader believe and expect much from the market every time. I have my own trading system in which I have a fix planning to open and close my position, my management is also very calculative so there is no problem of over confidence for me. Its very important to know that what we are doing in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Moi View Post
    Please keep in you head that making more money every day is a the right goal for any person , we don't need to be afraid about making money , added to this making always profit assure you that you are in the right way , maybe you have to handle the risk percentage but never think that making more profit every day is wrong.
    if you just get profit day by day, and the profit come to you repeatly. You always get profit, and your account grow fast everyday. It means your are in the top of the trading curve. It can makes you be over confidence and then you can get the anti climax soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Therefore all I would say is that we should not allow being overconfident to make us loss in forex, yes it is true that when newbies should start making money, then they start thinking that they are on top of their game therefore take higher risk.
    If you enter the market and always get the profit, it makes you got the bigger chance to feel you are understand everything. These feeling makes you over confident and forget the trading system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Making a lot of money would not be bad for trader's but they have to know about their limitations properly, they have to know very well about the level of confidence, too much confidence only arise when a trader believe and expect much from the market every time. I have my own trading system in which I have a fix planning to open and close my position, my management is also very calculative so there is no problem of over confidence for me. Its very important to know that what we are doing in the market.
    It is better to always stay focus and concentration even the trading result is always positive profit. I do not like when the trader over loose control because over confidence after get consecutive profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Moi View Post
    Anybody that says that consistent profits is not good is not understanding forex. The main reason we all are in this trade is to possibly ensure that we have the opportunity to make unlimited income for ourselves. As long as we put in better strategy to trade and make consistent profits, it becomes a good one for us. Success is the only way to become a good trader and what makes any trader successful is the ability to make consistent profits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    i believe this tittle does not fit the mind and explanation of the trader who created this thread. when traders do not have the power to trade and make money, we will be complaining, and for traders to be making the money always as the topic of the thread says which mean the traders need no further worry. there is no bad in making profits always in forex business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Anybody that says that consistent profits is not good is not understanding forex. The main reason we all are in this trade is to possibly ensure that we have the opportunity to make unlimited income for ourselves
    We already want to get many profit from forex trading. Even we must try to get unlimited profit. But the consecutive profit, and get the all profit in several time frame can make the trader feel high and over confidence in the market. Because that, trader can loose the trading discipline and loose trading system.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    i believe this tittle does not fit the mind and explanation of the trader who created this thread. when traders do not have the power to trade and make money, we will be complaining, and for traders to be making the money always as the topic of the thread says which mean the traders need no further worry. there is no bad in making profits always in forex business.
    I do not judge the success trader that always get profit is bad. But I just worry about the trader just get the profit can make trader feel over confidence. Over confidence is part of the trading greed.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]make profit day by day from forex trading will give two reasons to us, first, that traders really understand for what they are doing and second, they are still in learning and sometimes give them good profit but not for longer because will get some losing too
    so it is not bad to get losing or also not always good to always get winning because sometimes we need to get error if want to increase our trading quality[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 174 123451151101 ... LastLast