Always Profit is (not always) Good - Page 2
Page 2 of 174 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Always Profit is (not always) Good

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

Always Profit is (not always) Good

Do You get profit continuously for a week lately? Or even during this month? Well, ok cool ... I say: Congratulations! Emmm, but ... there are warning ... you'd better be careful! Do not let your collection of green position makes you become too confident (and brag).

Seriously tablets, "disease" is the most common traders over arrogant self confidence plus it earlier. I've heard complaints from friends who are learning to trade and try to interact with my friends the other traders in a forum. In essence, he stated his recentful, because he felt most traders were arrogant.

Um ... well, I can only say ... Not all traders arrogant really. But hell yes .., most are like that. Well... Lest you include most of the well? Btw, I am not fussy on the nature of hell ... actually I do not really care at the arrogance of others anyway. Just as in trading, psychological factors proved to be very influential in your decision in her trading, then I suggest that you should avoid this vanity.

One way to reduce arrogance is to "forget" your profit row position it. If one day I felt it was too much a collection of green position, without lapse of red in my transaction records, usually I will "clean up" the collection of such trading history and try not to be too proud of the achievements which (incidentally) was good.

You may ask, "Is not continue to profit if it means we've a good system?" In my opinion, a good trading system should instead "make room" for the occasional presence of losing positions. Would not we already take into account the existence of this loss in a trading plan? My mentor once said, if 80% of the position we take bring profit, it is good. If we use the risk-reward ratio of 1: 2 anyway when we experienced two times the loss-would be covered with 1 times the profit that capital growth we are at least not negative.

Profit (incidentally) we get a continuous basis in fact likely to cause a sense of overconfidence, which I think is precisely the weak point of a trader.

Moreover, if the sequential profit we earn it actually includes also the position that you took with a bit of "deviating" from the trading system or trading your plan. You would think, "Ahh ... turned out to deviate a little from the system also even profit anyway" Now, with sweet memories of the deviation, the next time you will tend to repeat the deviation was not it? Hehehe!

Uh, not that I advise you to intentionally me "red" the position anyway. But, if you happen to get the results of trading is always profit continuously and sequentially, at least you do not continue to be confident that excess alias arrogant. Trust me ... though confident it mandatory for a trader, but overconfidence usually leads to bad things for a trader.

For me, the red became a kind of reminder that nothing is perfect in this world, including the trading system and also the results of our analysis. Occasional loss can be a reminder for us to stay down to earth, keeping us to be introspective and self-confidence over plus arrogant. Anyway, the park would not exist if not beautiful flowers, right? So, the occasional red, beautiful precisely why.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    those traders that are not at the beginning of becoming profitable in their trading tend to let their wins get into their heads and by this they start getting over confident in their trades so they may not wait for the right condition for trading to occur for they think that the market is obeying them and not the other way round

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    One who is a trader comes to the market to make money from the market. The profits is always good but can be bad when the trader is no doing it the right way.

Furthermore, when a trader is making money and profits because he is making use of big lots and taking huge risk, such trader will end up losing money and giving up. adequate risk management is important to be followed.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    One who is a trader comes to the market to make money from the market. The profits is always good but can be bad when the trader is no doing it the right way.

Furthermore, when a trader is making money and profits because he is making use of big lots and taking huge risk, such trader will end up losing money and giving up. adequate risk management is important to be followed.
    yes, traders will make money through forex business, except that the money will not be made always. traders of forex can make the money when they know how to doing the business. and traders should know that not all the time will the money of forex be made.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes to learn of more with the past terms of completed plan on appealing returns of work with the choice of strategy to gives of conclusion on further with the future entrance to avoid on not to experience the similar mistakes as preparing the better inauguration on attaining market with the better plan.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, traders will make money through forex business, except that the money will not be made always. traders of forex can make the money when they know how to doing the business. and traders should know that not all the time will the money of forex be made.
    we get so many experiences from this business, winning and losing are part of us, and need to accept them as the best education, not all the time we can make forex trading is profitable and not all the time we get losing too, and behind them, there are the wisdom that is very important to build our skill and manage the business,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    The ability to make profits at all time shows that the trader really know what he or she is doing in the business therefore it is not bad,in as much as such trader don't allow it make them over confident in the business.

Trading is a business and the sole aim and purpose is to be able to make profits from the market so it is a good thing in as much as we still keep the emotions in balance.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Then what will be the feature of a trader who is successful? I think that should be the trader's ability to manage making good earning constantly. Technically that is what we all are searching for and it is so evident that anyone would be happy making the always money. I would love to but would not allow it affect the way I trade in terms of making me too confident about my self.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    The ability to make profits at all time shows that the trader really know what he or she is doing in the business therefore it is not bad,in as much as such trader don't allow it make them over confident in the business.

Trading is a business and the sole aim and purpose is to be able to make profits from the market so it is a good thing in as much as we still keep the emotions in balance.
    to make money through forex is not a hard thing , when the skills of the trader is good to making this money, nothing is hindering the trader to make the money. traders of forex should keep in line the strategy which is making money for them and not lose focus.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Honestly, I do not see anything that is wrong in making profits all the time in the forex market. If you have a good trading system and plans, then there should be nothing stopping you from achieving your goal in this market. But forex traders should not be relenting, they should not be overconfident too, this may cause a fast falling back.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    The reason why I am in forex trading is because I would want to be a successful trader, therefore I am here for the money so I really think it would make so lot of sense when I am being able to make the money consistently. Actually, trading on forex market should be taken as a business which means that we need to know that the mindset of making huge amount of money does not really work.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 174 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast