Successfully way to forex trding. - Page 3
Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Successfully way to forex trding.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Successfully way to forex trding.

I can say that succeeding in the business is a matter of taking small profit & building strong mind..this is a basic of your kin dun of trey dunce can you please share some strategies that you use in this market technical strategies this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    There are so many trading strategy which I am sure that we can become a better trader when we learn the trading strategy and then we can only learn about it if we should start from the basic. Successful traders spent much time in the business thus they have practiced. SO we should think of spending much time on learning, then we can make good success.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    There are so many trading strategy which I am sure that we can become a better trader when we learn the trading strategy and then we can only learn about it if we should start from the basic. Successful traders spent much time in the business thus they have practiced. SO we should think of spending much time on learning, then we can make good success.
    Yes sir, I have so much believe in the forex trading, that is why I am taking it with care/caution and continuing my trading without hassles. Forex trading can ever be giving traders success when they have the right application to its trading, and this will start by learning and making the system of trading by the trader always.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    with the decision on working as occupying use of system on returns with the work of the evaluation that those gives of notice with the representativeness to backup with good coverage as trader expending more with the good efforts to gains with the commitments.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by sabeeh287 View Post
    I can say that succeeding in the business is a matter of taking small profit & building strong mind..this is a basic of your kin dun of trey dunce can you please share some strategies that you use in this market technical strategies this.
    In some extent small profit & building strong mind can be useful but I would like to say that in order to get the success trader should get the proper knowledge and should get the vast demo trading experience. It is the successful way to do forex and we can get the desirable result while trading with this way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    In some extent small profit & building strong mind can be useful but I would like to say that in order to get the success trader should get the proper knowledge and should get the vast demo trading experience. It is the successful way to do forex and we can get the desirable result while trading with this way.
    Yes sir, the proper knowledge of traders are the real thing in the market, the way to make the money is always there for traders, but that is possible when they have the proper knowledge. It is not always about the money or the magnitude of the profits you take, but the instruction of your trading system that would lead you right.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yes sir, the proper knowledge of traders are the real thing in the market, the way to make the money is always there for traders, but that is possible when they have the proper knowledge. It is not always about the money or the magnitude of the profits you take, but the instruction of your trading system that would lead you right.
    the proper knowledge of trading is in the strategy and balancing power of trading of the trader. that is what i know and do in my trading too. forex trading is in the way traders can use their knowledge in the magnitude that can help them to making money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    the proper knowledge of trading is in the strategy and balancing power of trading of the trader. that is what i know and do in my trading too. forex trading is in the way traders can use their knowledge in the magnitude that can help them to making money.
    You are making a great point, the forex traders with the success view should always know the right way to trade and make their money in the market. It is not really about the good working strategy only, the way the trader is feelings towards the market, the way they manage their trade and themselves matters so much in their success.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I would like to remind us that there is no easier way to success therefore if we would want to be that successful trader then we have to learn and understand the business. It is all about learning our trading strategy and knowing how it works, where the hard work could be is in being disciplined enough to follow through our trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are making a great point, the forex traders with the success view should always know the right way to trade and make their money in the market. It is not really about the good working strategy only, the way the trader is feelings towards the market, the way they manage their trade and themselves matters so much in their success.
    yes, the right way to trade is important, not for traders to be trading anyhow. that is what can affect traders, and they can not be making their money as they suppose to be getting it. the good strategy count and the use of it with traders too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]we only need to try to make simple the conditions, means, we do not need to set a big target but just need to make low expectation that is easier reached and then repeat it, and also about trading system, take a simple thing that will give us more advantages where we can fix, complete and develop it with details,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast