Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line? - Page 32
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Lightbulb Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Most of us who are just beginning to trade the markets faced with the question: when to enter and exit the trade? For myself I have found the best solution is support and resistance strategy. On the graph we can perfectly clear see where the market is actively moving or will go sideways. How often do you use support and resistance levels for the entry into the market , or simply go with the trend?
    Attachment 12975

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The support and resistance strategy is one of the most powerful tools in analysing the market and an indicator of when to jump into the market to buy or sell a currency pair.
    When price struggles between a support and resistance point and thus gives an obvious rectangle when horizontal lines are drawn, its a clear indicator that its time to enter the market and then we wait for a break either in a downtrend or uptrend direction and profits are made seamlessly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    support and resistance should be side by side with the trend always, as this will help the trader to analyze the market better and knows when to enter the market to trade and when to exit, both will help the trader to do both and so the trader will be able to make more accurate trading that increases the possibility of earning always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    With the help of support and resistance trading method you can easily follow the market and easily know that market real trend and direction well after understand it you should easily develop successful support and resistance or trend line strategy for trading to daily basic getting success on forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    These two techniques, Support & Resistance and Trend line following are the fundamental trading strategies for professionals.
    This technique is usually more profitable when applied to long term trading.
    Any day trader should avoid especially the trend line technique because the trends are not well formed and as such would reveal false trends.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    The most powerful tool in market analysis and support and prevention strategy is an index that can enter the market to buy or sell a pair of pairs.
    When the price is a collision between the support and resistance points and thus the horizontal lines are drawn, it gives a clear rectangle, it is a clear indicator that is entering the market and then we wait for a downtrend or upgrade direction and a break in profits seamlessly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by zha5454 View Post
    With the help of support and resistance trading method you can easily follow the market and easily know that market real trend and direction well after understand it you should easily develop successful support and resistance or trend line strategy for trading to daily basic getting success on forex trading business.
    The following of the forex market trend is the main reason why we are trading with support and resistance levels, those are the levels that makes traders know the direction of the forex field. Immediately we discovered that a breakout has successfully occurred, then we will realize that a new direction in the forex field is realized too. I like the breakout when it comes to the use of strong ones, trendline and Fibonacci are the strongest of them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by vitos View Post
    Most of us who are just beginning to trade the markets faced with the question: when to enter and exit the trade? For myself I have found the best solution is support and resistance strategy. On the graph we can perfectly clear see where the market is actively moving or will go sideways. How often do you use support and resistance levels for the entry into the market , or simply go with the trend?
    Attachment 12975

Support and Resistance are critical levels used by market participants in making decisions. If Support and Resistance are combined with candlestick forms, it is believed that it will be able to determine the next move.
    it's good we need to pay attention to these areas or support and resistance levels. not only does it continue to follow the trend. whereas the trend itself has a saturation period and then undergoes a correction phase even retrace.
    therefore we need to learn and have a good understanding of these support and resistance levels so that we can maximize them to benefit by entering the market properly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 16
    Yes I agree, its true, resistance and support levels can be something that can be used to work and get some profit when you are trading how ever it requires you know how to trade them first and to also plan them, how to draw a resistance and any other line, its important for some reason it requires you check on the time frame, it will tell you how to draw the same and also the other is you know a break out, when a trend is coming to an end that could be really helpful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think every trader must know support resistance because this is important price levels where each price movement will cross this level to think again because there will definitely be resistance from the other side, this is where the importance of traders knowing support resistance, if the price is able to penetrate support resistances so the price will continue the trend

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    I'm doing both, I mean I first looking at the market trend up to, then I'm using support and resistance to open the trades, not always work but it better than open a trade when you against the trend, that not gonna benefit on the long term

Not allowed!

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132