Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line? - Page 33
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Lightbulb Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Most of us who are just beginning to trade the markets faced with the question: when to enter and exit the trade? For myself I have found the best solution is support and resistance strategy. On the graph we can perfectly clear see where the market is actively moving or will go sideways. How often do you use support and resistance levels for the entry into the market , or simply go with the trend?
    Attachment 12975

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    we need the support and resistance levels and also we need the trend because both are important in trading and making of money, the trader needs to use both of them to analyze the market better and know how to choose the best positions of trading, the good trader always use both of them for trading and so he can be able to make good money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I will prefer support and resistance than using trendlines,. Trading with trendlines also needs knowledge on support and resistance for getting entry into the trade. Another reason is that support and resistance trading works really well in all market conditions. Unlike trend trading that will perform poorly during sideways market conditions.

Not allowed!

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233