Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?
Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Lightbulb Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Most of us who are just beginning to trade the markets faced with the question: when to enter and exit the trade? For myself I have found the best solution is support and resistance strategy. On the graph we can perfectly clear see where the market is actively moving or will go sideways. How often do you use support and resistance levels for the entry into the market , or simply go with the trend?
    support-and-resistance.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    We need a good understanding of support and resistance, all traders require an understanding of support and resistance no matter what strategies that we use, we will be difficult and have no idea to put a stop loss and take profit level if we do not understand about the concept of support resistance on the chart.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Following the trend is a good one, but I think as a trader you really need to know when you don't have to follow the trend all the time, I mean you need to know when the trend is exshausted and about to reverse. To that before trading you need to understand the market and the way it moves, and then one should know that some of the pairs might trend for so long but that is not the same with all the pairs. Furthermore, Follow the trend and know when to watch out for support and resistance levels.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    in my early years of trading i missed huge profits due to failure of implementing support and resistance ....since identify the secret behind these horizontal lines my trades have improved exponentially . as these are where the big boy wait for their strategies to be confirned from.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    those as having of limit on initials with the entrance on referring customs on excess with the definition on risks and target level on projection as having of wider with the ways of option as trader might explore on examination on excess with the successful inauguration of entry position as requesting challenge on competition.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Trading with support and resistance is very good for traders because it gives them exactly clear direction but one must have to learn how to use support and resistance, how to draw lines, understanding them etc

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-09-2015 at 01:22 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Support and resistance based trading is very powerful in forex market because this kind of trading analysis suit to all kinds of the market, it works in a uptrend, downtrend, and sideways in all types of market, as we know that they are the base of this business, no matter which trading strategy you have in forex, you can't ignore support and resistance in trading. As a trend follower I wait for the good support and resistance confirmation to jump in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    support resistance is the gate or point for traders to enter and exit from the market, and this is very important to get them correctly, i usually use higher time frames to indicate support resistance and also the true trend too, but one thing, forex has the dynamic movements so we need to trade with flexible to follow it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    support resistance is the gate or point for traders to enter and exit from the market, and this is very important to get them correctly, i usually use higher time frames to indicate support resistance and also the true trend too, but one thing, forex has the dynamic movements so we need to trade with flexible to follow it
    Higher time frames are my favorites too and I am using them regularly, they are better support and resistance provider in price action trading I can use both of them the trend and support and resistance, this type of theory is very powerful in a strong market uptrend and downtrend market. That's why trading with technical analysis and the market trend analysis is important for everyone.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Higher time frames are my favorites too and I am using them regularly, they are better support and resistance provider in price action trading I can use both of them the trend and support and resistance, this type of theory is very powerful in a strong market uptrend and downtrend market. That's why trading with technical analysis and the market trend analysis is important for everyone.
    although my basic is scalping but i really pay attention for higher time frames to get the validatiion, necessary for me to know the market direction and how far the range was made, so it becomes the point for me to do scalping with follow the trend, it is much better and safer then just depend to the smaller time frames

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast