Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line? - Page 6
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Lightbulb Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Most of us who are just beginning to trade the markets faced with the question: when to enter and exit the trade? For myself I have found the best solution is support and resistance strategy. On the graph we can perfectly clear see where the market is actively moving or will go sideways. How often do you use support and resistance levels for the entry into the market , or simply go with the trend?
    Attachment 12975

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    For me following trend lines and support and resistance both are important, because I use trend line to make buy and sell and I also use support and resistance to check good buying or selling areas, some time they also helped me a lot to cut my position from the market because support and resistance could be the reversal point of the market too. So they can work in so many ways on our chart. That's why support and resistance study become so much important for every one.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    If you are taking about the support and resistance trading strategies, you are also talking about the alternative you put. the trend-line trading strategy is one of the ways the support and resistance of the market can be known. This will get the trader the two lines for the support and resistance respectively.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    If you are taking about the support and resistance trading strategies, you are also talking about the alternative you put. the trend-line trading strategy is one of the ways the support and resistance of the market can be known. This will get the trader the two lines for the support and resistance respectively.
    because if we think about the trend line, and then at the same time we will see a dynamic support resistance, and these are the basics for us to analyze the market then we get the conclusion to do execution in the market or just wait for next moments, so good to use them with higher time frames

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    dear bro you must use both of them resistance and supply areas bring to you if the price wiil continue grow or it will be down this is useful with trend just know the resistance and supply so you will ecpecting if the trend will be broken or not...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Following the trend line would be better but we can't ignore the support and resistance during following the trend line, at the time we should concentrate on trend higher high and high lower or lower high and lower low points to check about the reversal in the market. The trend line and the technical analysis combination would be perfect for us so no one of them should be neglected during trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    You are right but you should see support and resistance as more of zones or levels than just mere horizontal lines. A good knowledge of support and resistance levels will not only help you to have a better entry and exit on trades in the market , it is going to help you improve generally on the you trade. Trendline is also a powerful tools in market analysis and if you know how to make a good use of it , you will make good money in trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    .I am also interested to trade with support and resistance and I am looking for a site to study it because I know that some traders are successfully trading with support and resistance only. I am willing to devote my time to learn this strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7
    Thank you for sharing this very useful information about support and resistance level strategy while following the trend line . Can we use daily candle close as a point to exit trade or is it a bad practice ? As I have seen many trader seriously consider day s candle high or lows as support or resistant levels.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    Support and resistance is a good trading strategy for any time frame to make any profits so i prefer to trade using this strategy using the trend lines and to make a good return also so i like this ways for trading and also following the trend is the only way to make a good trades for making a good return and to trade also .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    What a great words here, Yeah mate the combination of trend and support and resistance would be best for those trader's who want to do trade with good technical confirmations in forex, I am a support and resistance based trader and mostly follow the analysis of major support and resistance zones to enter, most of time my technical analysis help me a lot to follow the right direction of trend in forex, I can also use technical as a breakout trading or reversal trading.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast