Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line? - Page 4
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Lightbulb Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Most of us who are just beginning to trade the markets faced with the question: when to enter and exit the trade? For myself I have found the best solution is support and resistance strategy. On the graph we can perfectly clear see where the market is actively moving or will go sideways. How often do you use support and resistance levels for the entry into the market , or simply go with the trend?
    Attachment 12975

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    support and resistance should be done with the trend as both should be used together, and we can not separate both of them from each others, with both of them the trader will be trade in the strong positions and so this will increase the possibility of earning and decrease the possibility of loses, and the trader can make good profits in most cases.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    support and resistance should be done with the trend as both should be used together, and we can not separate both of them from each others, with both of them the trader will be trade in the strong positions and so this will increase the possibility of earning and decrease the possibility of loses, and the trader can make good profits in most cases.
    I think that the support and the resistance trading systems are based on the strategy the trader will be using with it. The strategy of the trader will determine how strong the support and resistance they are using would be. And the most effective part on this is the way for its easy management when the trader find the way to use it well, and make money with it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Trading with support and resistant can be preferable for traders. But at first a traders has to know how to read it out perfectly. Along with support and resistant a trader can learn trend

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 9
    Support and resistance levels are really proper for the good of every traders force that we have to run when we trade for the good issuance twe are always able to understand we are better of we need to run the given issues of the said market for the good issues of working report of choices on interventions

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    To trade with support and resistance level is good part of expect trader. you know market may move three special way uptrend down trend or sideways. but in my view I think its most important that qe need to find out the way and follow the level then I can confarm that you may teduce your loses level.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    We need good knowledge about resistance level and support level. Without any knowledge if we follow this system we will be fault vsnd lose our capital. So first should get idea about resistance level and support level. We should practice in a demo account. This system can brings batter profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    As for me in my own opinion,the best way to trade in the forex market is to always be cautious of resistance and support levels.It is just like the law of gravity that says whatever goes up must come down.However if we really want to take our trading to the next level,we must always apply the strategy of support and resistance,without it i guess we'll hardly go far in the forex market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    support resistance is the gate or point for traders to enter and exit from the market, and this is very important to get them correctly, i usually use higher time frames to indicate support resistance and also the true trend too, but one thing, forex has the dynamic movements so we need to trade with flexible to follow it
    you are we use support and resistance levels for entry and exit as this will make trading more profitable and less risky, and also we should trade with trend and combine both of them in our trading because we need to trade in the best positions of trading and make our trading more effective and more profitable to be able to make good and consistent profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Trading support and resistance shows that you are a good trader with a vision to move on to greater heights.A trader who uses support and resistance as a trading strategy in my own opinion,he can hardly blow up an account and i would recommend him to anyone who wishe's to invest or have his account managed by him.When you trade using the strategy of support and resistance,you will always be a winner and a leader in the forex market.Unlike the trader who just follow trend lines,which simply means you are not sure of what you are doing,and let's remember that money is hard to come by.If you are not ready to demo trade properly,i guess you should forget about forex trading because it is meant for those who are serious about making money in the forex market not just for the short term but also for the long term.I personally do not joke with support and resistance and it always keep me on the right side of the market and i trade with confidence.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    yes you are good if you start this with support and resistance strategy because this is best and easy for newbies also, but finding good points can be little difficult, you should practice on this first more and more after this easily can be used, trend is also important and support and resistence points are almost which market used to retest i think

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast