Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line? - Page 3
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Lightbulb Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Most of us who are just beginning to trade the markets faced with the question: when to enter and exit the trade? For myself I have found the best solution is support and resistance strategy. On the graph we can perfectly clear see where the market is actively moving or will go sideways. How often do you use support and resistance levels for the entry into the market , or simply go with the trend?
    Attachment 12975

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Nice sir this is my first time when I am watching a indicator like this, I don't have much idea of this indicator its a support and resistance based indicator but can you tell me what is the exact name of this indicator. Beside of it for the trend following I am using 8, 20, and 200 moving average and they are my support and resistance points too. You can create a thread and can share these kinds of indicator's with us.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Nice sir this is my first time when I am watching a indicator like this, I don't have much idea of this indicator its a support and resistance based indicator but can you tell me what is the exact name of this indicator. Beside of it for the trend following I am using 8, 20, and 200 moving average and they are my support and resistance points too. You can create a thread and can share these kinds of indicator's with us.
    I recommend that you start looking for some information about this technique because it will greatly help you in analyzing the market. We will be able to see where the buyers and sellers to take steps and enter the forex market. The second level will tell us the points where the market begins to saturate and open up opportunities for us to make transactions in the opposite direction, because when the market started experiencing burnout, it will make the movements slow down and slowly they will change the direction of movement.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by vitos View Post
    How often do you use support and resistance levels for the entry into the market , or simply go with the trend?
    those gives with the decision on trader as defining limit with the extreme position with the running level of price as referring chance as working with the deeper on appreciation managing use with the details on technical evaluation to deliver one of the best with the signals as beginning of new order with the request by the trading market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Support and Resistance (SnR) and Trend line are one of my best strategy to trade. They give me the best result of trades with less of loss ratio. I also add one indicator which calculate market movement from previous day and the present day. That's why I choose my trading style as swing trader, trade using 1 indicator, SnR, and trend lines. Trade using SnR and Trend line has medium risk but high return. I don't separate those 2 things because I use them at once. So, both Support Resistance and Trend lines are important and gives good result.
    Yes you are talking right here that loss ratio would be less in support and resistance trading, market trend is also good and good risk and reward can be earned in this type of trading strategy with less losses. To know the real picture of the market trader's can start to implement the support and resistance and trend lines. Its better to use both of them tegeather instead of one.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    one of the bes seed that I have seen working for me is the best process of understanding the right tools that we are able to run on the working peace is well informed and that sometimes it challenges us in the given challenges that we get as traders it is the for the is fully well placed as trader

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    one of the bes seed that I have seen working for me is the best process of understanding the right tools that we are able to run on the working peace is well informed and that sometimes it challenges us in the given challenges that we get as traders it is the for the is fully well placed as trader
    Actually I am facing little bit problem to understand your post but I am getting your point here, yes sir all our tools are important to use wisely and any kind of small mistake can burn our trading account in forex any time. The trading decisions should be made with proper caution and conservative behavior. Our challenges are the right pill of success for us we should accept and face them to become more skilled here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Actually I am facing little bit problem to understand your post but I am getting your point here, yes sir all our tools are important to use wisely and any kind of small mistake can burn our trading account in forex any time. The trading decisions should be made with proper caution and conservative behavior. Our challenges are the right pill of success for us we should accept and face them to become more skilled here.
    I am facing the same problem with his posts, but there are many others we can pick from their points and comments when one is not stating his comment well. There are many ways to trade the market, and to make decisions, it should be done in the best possible way that will allow the trader to know what they are doing is correct or not.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I am facing the same problem with his posts, but there are many others we can pick from their points and comments when one is not stating his comment well. There are many ways to trade the market, and to make decisions, it should be done in the best possible way that will allow the trader to know what they are doing is correct or not.
    Of course following the proper knowledge and a good application would be very important to know that how to do trade in forex, and a trader can only know about his limitations and strengths when he have a very good idea of his trading application. Because before trades we have to work with a proper plan and there are so many elements which we have to adopt in it but for a gambler its not possible at all.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    I usually use the same methods to trade without making any differences between each other. Using one of them is good while combine them altogether are better. So the question is, which one do you like and what are the benefits of using them all or one of them? This can be answered by ourself which we sure know that the answer will be various from different people. If one like the support resistance strategy, then use it well. If other like to follow the trend, just carry on. There is no limitation in here so feel free to use everything you like.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Of course buddy there is no limitations on choosing the trading methods and styles trader's are free to test that. But I believe that support and resistance and trend following trading method both are beneficial for a trader. And if they have to choose any one of them then they should give a try with demo testing at first. I am sure that proper practice would give them a good confidence to select a good trading method for them.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast