Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line? - Page 2
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Lightbulb Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Most of us who are just beginning to trade the markets faced with the question: when to enter and exit the trade? For myself I have found the best solution is support and resistance strategy. On the graph we can perfectly clear see where the market is actively moving or will go sideways. How often do you use support and resistance levels for the entry into the market , or simply go with the trend?
    Attachment 12975

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    We need a good understanding of support and resistance, all traders require an understanding of support and resistance no matter what strategies that we use, we will be difficult and have no idea to put a stop loss and take profit level if we do not understand about the concept of support resistance on the chart.
    At the time of learning support and resistance its important for us to know that where we have to put our stop loss and where should be our take profit levels, I am using a support and resistance based trading strategy I mostly focus on stop loss area and take profit levels I cut from my hands most of time. Wrong trading knowledge of support and resistance use can give us bad trading result so its prominent to learn wisely at first.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Following the trend is a good one, but I think as a trader you really need to know when you don't have to follow the trend all the time, I mean you need to know when the trend is exshausted and about to reverse. To that before trading you need to understand the market and the way it moves, and then one should know that some of the pairs might trend for so long but that is not the same with all the pairs. Furthermore, Follow the trend and know when to watch out for support and resistance levels.
    Using support and resistance in his or her chart is a good idea as its is one of the basic tool one should use to know the support and resistance and if one knows well to use it can easily know where he should put his tp and sl because support and resistance is one of the powerful tool in the forex market as per my view and have seen many times the importance of this tool in entry and exist of position

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vitos View Post
    Lightbulb Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?
    yes those helps as trader might run with the occupation as applying use of strategy to work with the sr lines and more with the trend line strategy on referring limit with the interms of field to work with the details on evaluation on defining finale of option to gives with the good calls of option with the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Most of us who are just beginning to trade the markets faced with the question: when to enter and exit the trade? For myself I have found the best solution is support and resistance strategy. On the graph we can perfectly clear see where the market is actively moving or will go sideways. How often do you use support and resistance levels for the entry into the market , or simply go with the trend?
    Attachment 12975
    It is your trading strategy that determines where you enter or exit a trade and that is where it is a matter of necessity for every trader in this trading industry to have a trading strategy of his own that he has demo traded with and which has given him a good number of successful results. You need to identify the prevailing reversal and the support and resistance levels , because these levels would help you decide where to enter a trade and when to exit. In all you must learn and give time to practice

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?
    yes more on lines with the drawing by the layers helps on referring limit with the extreme position to gives of confirmation as trader might entering new position on collecting returns with the submission, as gains with the commitments on managing running modes of evaluation appealing order position to close within the secure of level as the price movesment.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    support is real and well understand we have to understand the different strategy and be well informed in some good chances and choices that we have to value and for some reason we have to work and be sure that we have a well elaborated trading tools that bring in the right . technical analysis is really well defined. be sure to understand each.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    support is real and well understand we have to understand the different strategy and be well informed in some good chances and choices that we have to value and for some reason we have to work and be sure that we have a well elaborated trading tools that bring in the right . technical analysis is really well defined. be sure to understand each.
    It does not matter which kind of trading style we have technical analysis use is necessary in it. The basic of trading would be technical analysis use in trading and when technical analysis is not used in trading strategy then it clears that we are not working with proper preparation. The lack of wrong analysis and half of knowledge would bring negative result in trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Support and Resistance (SnR) and Trend line are one of my best strategy to trade. They give me the best result of trades with less of loss ratio. I also add one indicator which calculate market movement from previous day and the present day. That's why I choose my trading style as swing trader, trade using 1 indicator, SnR, and trend lines. Trade using SnR and Trend line has medium risk but high return. I don't separate those 2 things because I use them at once. So, both Support Resistance and Trend lines are important and gives good result.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line
    following trend line that those should works of also as trader might gains to gives with the reference on defining limit with the extreme on position as the price movesment on drawing with the layer of chart to gives with the further as applying the different signals on confirming decision to work with the preparation of trading order.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I like using the support and resistance indicators in the H4 timeframe in conjuction with EMA 10 and MA 26 as shown in the attached image 2016-04-28 18_44_52-2652668_ XM.COM-Real 10 - [EURUSD,H4].png. if the trend is upwards,I look for a breakout on the resistance and then i sell till the price drops to the EMA 10 dashed line and vice versa on the down trend. It is avery nice technique provided there are no news events

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast