Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line? - Page 23
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Lightbulb Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Most of us who are just beginning to trade the markets faced with the question: when to enter and exit the trade? For myself I have found the best solution is support and resistance strategy. On the graph we can perfectly clear see where the market is actively moving or will go sideways. How often do you use support and resistance levels for the entry into the market , or simply go with the trend?
    Attachment 12975

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    All tools that can help for making of better analysis of trading should be used and the trader should spend enough time during analysis of the market and use what he likes to do good analysis, for me i prefer to use both the trend and the support and resistance levels because they will help me to determine the best positions of trading while following of the trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Support and resistance or trendline are all the same thing but most time we mix this up thinking they are different strategies but the thing is that they are the same, following trendline or using support and resistance strategy is all the same, make sure that you learn and understand this strategy very well because is one of the best strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    These are two different trading strategies and you are follow them one by one. You cannot combine these strategies and use both of these at a time. You are use that trading strategy which you have experience and practice. If you have practice with trend line then this trading strategy is best for you and if you are use the support and resistance strategy then you must need experience with it.
    These strategies are the same they are not different but the name are different which make it sound like two different strategies but the truth is that the two strategies are the same support and resistance is in the trend movement which mean that supports resistance and trendline strategy is the same thing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    You are right that with support and resistance strategy it will be perfectly clear for a trader with an experience to know when to make an entry and exit their trade, although it will not be easy for beginners to know how effectively this supports and resistance strategy can be profitable for them in forex market. For you to succeed and survive learn more to acquire better knowledge.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Support and resistance is a good strategy that we can use to determine where to enter and exit a trade this is a very effective strategy and as well very simple to understand, if you can dedicate time to learn this strategy from the demo account and master it properly before you use it in the real account it will give you good trading results.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    strategy.png

This is best way of trading in which we are use support and resistance levels with market trend line trading strategy. I share a picture in which you can see that how we are use trend lines are our support and resistance levels and how we are use support and resistance with side way market trend. Traders are need first understand a trading strategy then they will make profit with these strategy easily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by vitos View Post
    Most of us who are just beginning to trade the markets faced with the question: when to enter and exit the trade? For myself I have found the best solution is support and resistance strategy. On the graph we can perfectly clear see where the market is actively moving or will go sideways. How often do you use support and resistance levels for the entry into the market , or simply go with the trend?
    Attachment 12975
    I do trade go with the trend and analyze the market trend using support/ resistance, both are interconnected, we can know the condition of sideway and trend by placing support/resistance, we can know overbought/oversold and breakout when we place support/resistant, we can use support/ resistant as entry and exit point. Quite simple.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Support and resistance or trendline is all about using the candlesticks pattern so they are almost the same thing there is no different except the name given to both term, support and resistance or trendline is the same strategy that we can use to follow the direction of the market because they trend or support and resistance is all about follow the movement of the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    You can use support and resistance or use the trendline strategy because both are the same strategy which base on candlesticks or the chart, support and resistance or trendline strategy is a good one to trade in the market cause it's very effective and profitable that anyone can use as long as he or she have a good experience about it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Support and resistance levels is a good trading strategy that work very well, in as much as you understand how to make use of this strategy very well you can make money with it easily, so learning to trade with support and resistance levels is a good way to analyze the market movement correctly making it easy for you to trade.

Not allowed!

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast