Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line? - Page 12
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Lightbulb Support and Resistance strategy or just follow trend line?

Most of us who are just beginning to trade the markets faced with the question: when to enter and exit the trade? For myself I have found the best solution is support and resistance strategy. On the graph we can perfectly clear see where the market is actively moving or will go sideways. How often do you use support and resistance levels for the entry into the market , or simply go with the trend?
    Attachment 12975

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by world View Post
    I always use the support and resistance strategy in my trading because I understand this strategy well and is really simple and easy for me to understand. This is perfect strategy which mostly world user use in their trading. I am new in this business which is reason I use this simple strategy in my trading and your some tips are really help me to know about this strategy which help me to earn more money.
    if you understand this strategy then its really awesome for you because when we are understand any thing then we can do it on better way. We need to use any strategy which we are easily understand and use it on our trading with out any fear. If you have good skills in support and resistance strategy then its a good sign for you to earn big profit from forex and set your life with help of its earning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    In other to trade successfully in the Forex market using the technical analysis , trader must be well versed in the basis of trading using the system, technical traders are using the support and resistance levels to make their decision for trading, placing the sell position the trader watches the resistance level and buying order the trader watches the support level.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 8
    we only need to follow the trend in this business. This market trend is really important part of this business. if we follow the market support and resistance levels within market trend then our earning is possible. We must need to enter and exit from this market on time. If we miss the time then we miss the opportunity and profit. So we need on time trading for success in this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    If we want success in this business in which we are using the support and resistance levels. We can draw these levels to see the market previous levels which we shows on your chart. Then when market is reach support then buy and when its on resistance levels then we need to wait for sell confirmation. These levels are use to open our trading order and for our take profit points.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    The basis of trading in the technical is the use of support and resistance level, those are the areas where the price find difficult to break in its journey upward or downward, they become resistance and support levels respectively, and the focus of the traders in the market are on these levels to place their trades.therefore we must be able to sport these areas to trade successfully.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Support and resistance strategy is the basis of technical trading, there are areas where the price find difficult to trade and break this then makes price to reverse ,therefore in the uptrend and downtrend, trader do focus those areas as a likely place to place their orders , and identification of those levels is very crucial for traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Support and resistance is one of the most effective trading strategy though trend is also profitable and one of the simplest way to trade too, if we can learn and understand both it will be more easier for us to make money in the market we just need a good understanding about the two strategy in order to trade more easily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Yes most of the time , market do find it so difficult to break some levels and they are called the support and resistance levels, a ranging market may also result which makes the price to move side way, and we may have what is term as consolidation in the market.traders need to understand every situation so as not to place wrong trades.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex earning is only possible when we are follow the trend. If market trend is up then buy and if its down then sell that market. We need to wait for buy or sell because if market trend is up then we are not sell it at that spot and earn profit because if we do that then we never earn because we need to find a point where our risk is low then enter into a long trade. In this way you earn with small risk and you earning is also big.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes, support and resistance strategy role is very important part in our trading platform. If we make good chart pattern for the help of the support and resistance then we make good profit and stop loss in our trade. Because good chart pattern is good way to make profit and became a good trader in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast