Do you risk your account? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Do you risk your account?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Do you risk your account?

Hello forum members do you take risk on your account i mean that you risk with a high volume to earn more or double your account in short time?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    We are in the forex trading market and it contains risk, even though we are going to trade with the lowest lots when trading, nothing is for sure, we might still loss our money, that is the best reason why we have to keep in mind not to have increase in risk when trading, but maintain the use of little lots when trading but make sure we have good understanding about our strategy before proceeding.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    Many time I do this in my trading and some time I earn good profit and some time I lose my all money. This thing is not good and now I decide that I never do this thing again in my trading because this is really bad for our trading career. We need only earn that much we can easily get from this business. If we are become greedy then we earn never in this business. One or two time we are earn but in long term this is not reliable in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    First and foremost, I know that forex trading is a risky business, a very risky one, so I know my risk and at the same time, I know that if I want to make money from the market, I need to gain good amount of experience, it is risky to trade in forex business without knowing that a little mistakes we could loss our whole money so, we have get all things well set from the demo account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    First and foremost, I know that forex trading is a risky business, a very risky one, so I know my risk and at the same time, I know that if I want to make money from the market, I need to gain good amount of experience, it is risky to trade in forex business without knowing that a little mistakes we could loss our whole money so, we have get all things well set from the demo account.
    The risk is controlling because the risk we are to make use of when trading is what we have to select by ourselves as we trade, to that effect the amount of discipline in trading will see a trader make use of little risk. I know my risk and I know I can be better if I pay more attention to the use of lower lotsize because it is the way I can have my account always profected, but it is what I am learning on demo.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Yeah many time I risk all of my account investment and mostly time I will lose my money. If we are not use the stop loss then we will lose our money. That is happen with me many time when I am not using the stop loss and take big risk in my trading then I will lose my all money easily in my trading. So that is bad thing and we are not need to do this thing with our trading account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    We all know that forex is a risky business and it is important that we manage and know the risk we take in our trade, although I know how risky it is but most times I really want to make huge profit in my trade in a short period of time, so for you to make huge profits in forex then you have to take risks to achieve it which have lead me to lose in my trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Hello forum members do you take risk on your account i mean that you risk with a high volume to earn more or double your account in short time?
    At first yes, because I think that forex is a place to double the money in a short time, but in fact I always lose my deposit, and I lost big money totally in forex business because of my bad mindset about forex business. That is why then I try to relax in trading, I just follow market conditions, do not want to force to double the money, I trade with small risk even though I only get a small profit but my account is always alive.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567