Do you risk your account?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you risk your account?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Do you risk your account?

Hello forum members do you take risk on your account i mean that you risk with a high volume to earn more or double your account in short time?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    There is no doubt that once in a while a trader may go against money management rules and trade with double the normal lot size, i do that once or twice in a week when i have an absolutely good entry signal. But it is safer to not take such risk because can lead to margin call if there is a mistake.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    well as far as i have experienced and see that most of trader risk their account hardly i have seen someone who is sensible trading, most of people take this as gambling business and normally losses their money in trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    in forex there is always a risk in investment some time there is bad choice of taking risk and so traders of in experience can got a loss in some ocasions thats threr shoukd be a great risk of account

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    In forex trading market, i still believe one thing for sure, There s no way a trader will trade without risking per time. By this, you will know what you want and the things that you wanting it for. For this reason, traders of forex will always risk to the market except they do not trade the market. You can only take minimal risk to avoid the bad deed of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    abrar123, But In Forex business can not earn without taking a risk on Forex trading. and yes i am risk my account but just risk of 5% from the equity in my balance , i am not brief more than that, because the higher risk of more dangerous for trade and capital of our account that has managing

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    If some one want to free from risk then he must quit, because forex is one of the risky business, or we can say that there is no business in the world without risk, the business forex is full of risk, here you can make money simply but using some techinques, proper money mangament is necessary for the account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, I often take a high risk when trading forex, it is not a high risk of trading volume that I use but from the trading period that I use. I usually trade with a period of about 1 hour more, so I often face a high risk of loss due to the effect of market volatility.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Most traders has been through the process of thinking that forex is a get rich quick scheme,but after learning the hard way of lossing there account several times you'll realise that forex is a buisness for those who can be patients to risk less and build from Scratch.If you think that forex is where you can double your money within a short period of time you most think again because you have the wrong impression.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by cowek ireng View Post
    abrar123, But In Forex business can not earn without taking a risk on Forex trading. and yes i am risk my account but just risk of 5% from the equity in my balance , i am not brief more than that, because the higher risk of more dangerous for trade and capital of our account that has managing
    I fell same with this , maybe i am still too hard to manage of my risk when i am trading on the forex market , because more of the time i have use the higher risk when i a the trading on the forex business , that is bad things for me if i am doing so cause in my mind just want big profit with don't care about risk

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast