Luck, Knowledge or experience ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Luck, Knowledge or experience ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Luck, Knowledge or experience ?

Which one is more important in forex business. i will chose luck because if luck is in you favor always. then there is no need of knowledge and experience .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    You are so wrong about that, how could you pick luck over knowledge and experience? What is most important is to first have knowledge then knowledge will produce experience. There is no place for luck in forex trading because forex trading is a career. People go to school to get a career and nobody gets a career by luck.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There is no way you will be a very good forex trader without having the experience, The experience of the forex traders is the principal thing, but you will start from a place, this is where the importance of the knowledge comes in. Also, if you are a lucky trader, you will be a better trader, except that you must not rely on the luck itself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I prefer the experience in forex trading. Since I do not have a mentor when learning forex so I can only improve my skills through my experience. While luck certainly still I need, unfortunately we will not always have good luck when trading forex.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    Which one is more important in forex business. i will chose luck because if luck is in you favor always. then there is no need of knowledge and experience .
    Luck is needed for someone who hasn't establish a trading plan,so should I say a trader who isn't organised,while knowledge and experience is what matters to a trader who aspire to have a long lasting successful trading career.so ill choose experience and knowledge over luck.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Knowledge and experience is more important for forex trading. When you ask me to choose then I would choose the experience. If we already have the experience then we will know what we should and should not do in the forex trading. But for luck, yes often we need luck to get profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    I think all the threes have the some role in the trading and i think there is no doubt that luck have the some role in the trading but we can't depend on the luck all the time and we need to have the good knowledge and good skills of the trading and need to have the good practice of the trading and get the some experience in the trading so we need to have the get the knowledge experience first and then we depend on the luck

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    In forex trading business it needs knowledge and experience and also need trading skills but luck is also involves in forex trading business and we know that hard work is also the key of success but knowledge , experience and luck is base of trading business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    No do not thing that luck is important that to more than experience and knowledge.Because knowledge and experience are very important aspects of Forex trading business.Knowledge is very important in forex trading whie making transactions.Experience comes from practicing and trading on regular basis.Yes often we need luck in order to earn profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Luck is work in gambling not in forex market. Forex is the real business in which hard work is the key. It is the difficult business which needs more knowledge and more practice. It needs much hard work by the forex trader and without hard work we will not able to earn more and more money in this field but many traders did not do hard work and blow the trading account every time.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast