Improvidence and carelessness
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Improvidence and carelessness

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Now I would like to talk about another moment by which our reviewed concepts are not always identified with each other.

So, If person signs documents in hindsight and inattentive ( or accepting agreement) it will not mean the accomplishment of fraudulent activity.

And if we are talking about documents, as an example, lets consider on the Client Agreement which concluded between trader and broker(dealing center). Namely, let's take the most common situation which is caused as a result of inattentive learning of document by the one side.

First of all, I would like to admit that the Client Agreement is often served as a public offer. It means the contract (agreement) to be signed on appointed terms.
    In this case, with opening trading account you tacitly agree with admitted terms of Client Agreement (All Broker company’s / Dealing centers usually have such note).

As opening account goes through electronic connection (internet) mostly, trader just need to press button “I agree” for accepting agreement. This button can have different names and usually is based at the end of the registration page. Thus, the scheme of the agreement will be looked like : press the button - expressed acceptance (consent to the conclusion of the agreement). Given this you don’t need to sign any documents.

The main feature, which distinguish the offer from other civil-legal agreements, is that the consent of the second part is enough for its conclusion. If juridical action of usual agreements is arisen from the moment of its signing or from the moment of other specified terms attachment, in some cases, - from the moment of notarization and/or its civil registration, so the offer, in our situation public offer, is considered to be concluded from the moment of getting its accept.
    That is why hereinafter, when both sides occur disputes, solving which Broker company/ Dealing center refers to one or the other item of client agreement, trader cant appeal with that he did not sign any documents and, therefore, these terms of client agreement are not expand on him. As I have already said, pressed the button – showed the acceptation. And if agreed, it means accepted all terms specified at these agreement, and if terms are accepted, it means Broker company/ Dealing center has full authority on quite lawful bases be guided by own client agreement with trader relationships, who opened the account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151
    Secondly, there are client agreements, which can contain enslaving terms, that are extremely unfavorable for the other part. More often, such terms have veiled (vague) or spelled out form at the bottom of the small print in a footnote, as sometimes happens in other agreements of civil-legal nature. (for example, in banking, or insurance scope). Because of the inattention, traders do not pay attention to it, but as soon as the dispute has happened, such terms of the clients agreement appears, seems, from nowhere and are treated in favor of Broker company/ Dealing center.
    And in spite of enslaving terms, which the clients agreement can contains, the agreement will not be considered as enslaving, as trader concluded it by the own wish, without any compulsion, and with no burden circumstances.

Scam is also not drawn here, such expressions suits here most of all, as «ploy», «ruse», «trick». That’s why the main reason of all problems, which can appear in such circumstances, will be, primarily, traders’ improvidence and his indifferent attitude to perpetrated operations. Read the contents of the documents attentively, before signing something and/or agreeing on something! If you learn it attentively, you will necessarily notice the terms, that doesn’t suits you, and you will make right for yourself decision.
    However, I would like to notice, that not all terms of clients agreement, which has “streamlined” form, can be called as enslaving. There are generally established phrases, which are used with drafting contracts, and usually, are served as the reference to other regulations, set rules, purviews, provisions, because of its capacity, can’t be foreseen within concluded contract (agreement).

So, not to be confused with one another, if you have questions about separate positions of the concluded contract (agreement), the right thing will be contacting the appropriate support for theirs explanation. As they say, better safe than to remain in "the broken trough".

If we are talking about our company – the company ROBOFOREX LP, for your convenience we set up separate topic: “Clients agreement ROBOFOREX LP. Questions and answers”, where you can ask any questions you may have about application and enforcement of clients' agreement terms. Our experts will answer them for sure!

Summarizing this entire topic, I can give you some advices and recommendations:
    1) Before choosing the company for working at foreign exchange market FOREX, carefully learn it for availability:
    - Constitutive documents and permits
    - Main office and its representatives (the company must have real address, but not only the website in the internet)
    2) When you chose company using first item, then check it by such parameters, as:
    - Experience in this industry
    - Terms of cooperation (procedure and deadlines for making deposit/withdrawals, immediacy of support, size of spread, etc.)
    - Feedbacks about the company both at the official website and at others
    - Compliance with your requirements and so on
    3) Before signing any document or agreeing with the offer (offered to you agreement), thoroughly explore the content. If there are some items which cause you doubt, ask for the explanations of it (advisable in written form, so that you can later refer to the answers given to you) or just reject its signing (agreeing).

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    If a forum of a broker could be this sincere then the broker it's self is more than sincere, honestly I have read about so many terms and condition which enslaves the traders, that is mostly when it has already enslaved the trader, thus that always got my attention to the terms and condition before signing up. I am certain that roboforex is different if a worker of it could post such to help traders from being enslaved.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    RoboForex is great broker to trade with. It will be the first name i come up when recommend my friend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    this is very good to read on a broker operating website, thank you roboforex and this forum for this elaboration. there are enslaving words on the terms and condition, and traders do themselves no favour by not reading to understanding it before clicking the button on agreeing it. i am doing a thing like this too, i think i will stop this bad way to enter an agreement.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    and traders do themselves no favour by not reading to understanding it before clicking the button on agreeing it. i am doing a thing like this too, i think i will stop this bad way to enter an agreement.
    I think there are many retail traders who don't read the terms and conditions or clients agreement before they fill the registration form in a broker. They just clicking the button on agreeing it, at first I do it too, but after I have a bad experience in a broker, then I read those terms and condition. This is an important thing to be done by new clients to avoid any unnecessary dispute in the future.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    If a forum of a broker could be this sincere then the broker it's self is more than sincere, honestly I have read about so many terms and condition which enslaves the traders, that is mostly when it has already enslaved the trader, thus that always got my attention to the terms and condition before signing up. I am certain that roboforex is different if a worker of it could post such to help traders from being enslaved.
    We have the same mind about this sir. For a broker to have being writing a thing like this on their operating site, it means that the broker is sincere and have nothing to hide. All these things written on this thread are the sincerity things that brokers need to facilitate a genuine relationship between them and their clients.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    most of us do not look and understand what exactly might happen when we trade forex with the right possession that may help us run the given process so its always good to avoid the right mind set that proves to work for all those being sure that we have seen the given market participation that we have to prove and there for we all know between the right and the wrong thing we have the right to prove that the documents we have signed are not misleading,but unfortunately we never read them

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I think there are many retail traders who don't read the terms and conditions or clients agreement before they fill the registration form in a broker. They just clicking the button on agreeing it, at first I do it too, but after I have a bad experience in a broker, then I read those terms and condition. This is an important thing to be done by new clients to avoid any unnecessary dispute in the future.
    lol that's strange friend but yeah most of us follow the same, we don't read the terms and conditions properly but we realize about it later when a broker create regular problems for us in real trading account. Its common in many broker's that they can create problem for you and can make your withdrawals very tough for you to get from them. But I have a good experience with robo forex broke and you can keep faith on them.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Yes in past I also opened accounts with many brokers without reading any line of the lengthy " terms and conditions". I used to think that it only contains the basic terms of trading which I already knew. But later I realized that I was under the wrong conviction and understood the importance of reading the trading terms of the broker before opening an account with it. Blindly clicking the small box of terms and conditions can be a big mistake.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast