Improvidence and carelessness - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Improvidence and carelessness

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Improvidence and carelessness

Improvidence and carelessness

Now I would like to talk about another moment by which our reviewed concepts are not always identified with each other.

So, If person signs documents in hindsight and inattentive ( or accepting agreement) it will not mean the accomplishment of fraudulent activity.

And if we are talking about documents, as an example, lets consider on the Client Agreement which concluded between trader and broker(dealing center). Namely, let's take the most common situation which is caused as a result of inattentive learning of document by the one side.

First of all, I would like to admit that the Client Agreement is often served as a public offer. It means the contract (agreement) to be signed on appointed terms.
    In this case, with opening trading account you tacitly agree with admitted terms of Client Agreement (All Broker company’s / Dealing centers usually have such note).

As opening account goes through electronic connection (internet) mostly, trader just need to press button “I agree” for accepting agreement. This button can have different names and usually is based at the end of the registration page. Thus, the scheme of the agreement will be looked like : press the button - expressed acceptance (consent to the conclusion of the agreement). Given this you don’t need to sign any documents.

The main feature, which distinguish the offer from other civil-legal agreements, is that the consent of the second part is enough for its conclusion. If juridical action of usual agreements is arisen from the moment of its signing or from the moment of other specified terms attachment, in some cases, - from the moment of notarization and/or its civil registration, so the offer, in our situation public offer, is considered to be concluded from the moment of getting its accept.
    That is why hereinafter, when both sides occur disputes, solving which Broker company/ Dealing center refers to one or the other item of client agreement, trader cant appeal with that he did not sign any documents and, therefore, these terms of client agreement are not expand on him. As I have already said, pressed the button – showed the acceptation. And if agreed, it means accepted all terms specified at these agreement, and if terms are accepted, it means Broker company/ Dealing center has full authority on quite lawful bases be guided by own client agreement with trader relationships, who opened the account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    In the event that a gathering of a dealer could be this earnest then the expedite it's self is more than genuine, sincerely I have perused about such a large number of terms and condition which oppresses the brokers, that is for the most part when it has just subjugated the merchant, hence that dependably stood out enough to be noticed to the terms and condition before joining. I am sure that roboforex is unique if a laborer of it could post such to help merchants from being subjugated.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    A forex trader must try to overcome some pessimistic emotional side from him, such as profligacy and heedlessness. If a trader feels reluctant to improve his mental abilities, then he may suffer. Again, traders sometimes resist them to accept new things. All such happening can restrain the forex traders to achieve the desired success. A trader must be careful while he is thinking to start trading and he should try to gather basic knowledge of trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think there are many retail traders who don't read the terms and conditions or clients agreement before they fill the registration form in a broker. They just clicking the button on agreeing it, at first I do it too, but after I have a bad experience in a broker, then I read those terms and condition. This is an important thing to be done by new clients to avoid any unnecessary dispute in the future.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    No i have Traded with with many brokers . My experience was even Good I did open a account without reading lenghty Conditions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    In my opinion the trading must be studied well . and we should do all our best to get all the required of us to be professional in the trading . also . the trading with a good broker wich can help you and support you with all required tools . also the forum here is the best tool for learning . we can not deny that we learn every day through our comments and themes in the forum .thanks ROBO FOREX

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    its very important for us that i should save out money for our future and for out kids, and thats why they should invest a less money for the now and it will become a big money in our future even we can not use this amount, and our family and our kids will use it in the future. this is the great opertunaty for us to save money for our family and for our kids in the future.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    I have come to realize some of the reasons why we fall victims of many broker and its because we don't always read through their terms and condition.All we do is just click on i accept and thereby proceed to the main platform and when we now start experiencing their ill side then we start to complain and this brokers at times are not always guilty,it is we that we fail to read through terms and condition.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345