Improvidence and carelessness - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Improvidence and carelessness

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Improvidence and carelessness

Improvidence and carelessness

Now I would like to talk about another moment by which our reviewed concepts are not always identified with each other.

So, If person signs documents in hindsight and inattentive ( or accepting agreement) it will not mean the accomplishment of fraudulent activity.

And if we are talking about documents, as an example, lets consider on the Client Agreement which concluded between trader and broker(dealing center). Namely, let's take the most common situation which is caused as a result of inattentive learning of document by the one side.

First of all, I would like to admit that the Client Agreement is often served as a public offer. It means the contract (agreement) to be signed on appointed terms.
    In this case, with opening trading account you tacitly agree with admitted terms of Client Agreement (All Broker company’s / Dealing centers usually have such note).

As opening account goes through electronic connection (internet) mostly, trader just need to press button “I agree” for accepting agreement. This button can have different names and usually is based at the end of the registration page. Thus, the scheme of the agreement will be looked like : press the button - expressed acceptance (consent to the conclusion of the agreement). Given this you don’t need to sign any documents.

The main feature, which distinguish the offer from other civil-legal agreements, is that the consent of the second part is enough for its conclusion. If juridical action of usual agreements is arisen from the moment of its signing or from the moment of other specified terms attachment, in some cases, - from the moment of notarization and/or its civil registration, so the offer, in our situation public offer, is considered to be concluded from the moment of getting its accept.
    That is why hereinafter, when both sides occur disputes, solving which Broker company/ Dealing center refers to one or the other item of client agreement, trader cant appeal with that he did not sign any documents and, therefore, these terms of client agreement are not expand on him. As I have already said, pressed the button – showed the acceptation. And if agreed, it means accepted all terms specified at these agreement, and if terms are accepted, it means Broker company/ Dealing center has full authority on quite lawful bases be guided by own client agreement with trader relationships, who opened the account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    one of the big mistakes that the trader does is that he does not read the documents before agreement and so when he made something against the rules of the documents he starts to complain and and so he starts t blame the broker and sometimes it calls it scam broker, s the trader should read the documents carefully before agreement on it to know how to avoid breaking of the rules.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Yes we need to be careful these is a good chance for us to work and be trader we have to be used to really understand we have to really understand what we have to be sure to be sure that we work for the better known to work for in the same choice

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]RoboForex is great broker to trade with. It will be the first name i come up when recommend my friend[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    your observation was very correct many time traders do enter into agreement that are not well understood by them and so many time they are taken slavery, so i think that it is better to read very well every agreement before we enter into them, but i can say very well, it is not all brokers that does this, if i do not know of any broker, i do know roboforex which to me is a very good broker that will always do all things to make their clients comfortable and give them the best of treatment.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    Actually, Every broker's have registration and trading terms and conditions. Most of traders can not read those terms and conditions. It is very essential for traders. It is not only fact, trading discipline is major fact. Discipline means, trading experience, money management, trading strategies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    WE must be good to work with care and if we read all about broker and agreement between broker and us then we clear and have all the knowledge about broker so in future we can get good advantages , because we are not allowed to sue on broker later if yes then it is a long process to follow , so keep thing ready in advance for future security .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    there are many traders do not read the terms and conditions of the broker and so they may face problems in their trading after that and then they blame the brokers, the trader that read the terms and conditions of the broker will know if this broker is good and offer good trading conditions or not and suitable for his trading style or not, so he must read before joining the broker.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    we have to read terms and conditions with well before we open an account for trading, this is really important for our trading later but unfortunately many of us ignore this thing, the reasons, there are many points which should be read and learned and will take the time for it, then we just click them as agreements without know the points inside it.
    i ever got the experiences when ignored the points of terms conditions at other brokers and became the real problems

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Well carelessness destroys account in the forex world. Without carefulness you wont be able to make money in the forex or even in the stock market. To make money you must be very careful and you must very proper ways to make money. Maintain a good way.
    Careless certainly important in everywhere in our life. Carelessness means not to be serious to maintain discipline. Due to nature of carelessness we have to pay a lot of loss physically and financially. We need a thoughtful movement and deal with proven way, then success will run behind us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    I think the best thing about the robo broker is that every thing is clear and term and condition that sign with the trader are very clear and this broker give you all the support tat is very necessary for the newbies trader to open the account so as a trader we read the term and condition before we start the trading because it is necessary thing and help us in the future of the trading.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast