Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How can we overcome loss?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

How can we overcome loss?

well my question is?

How can we overcome loss as i am a beginner and i am getting loss regularly everything is ok but i can not over come on loss. any advise?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    To overcome losses in forex trading we should have to improve the trading strategy that we use, may be a strategy that many mistakes in giving the signal that we often experience losses due to using such strategies. To fix it we need to use a demo account so that we could also test the strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Every new trader would normally have that problem and it is because of lack of experience, lack of sound money management plan and inadequate knowledge of how to do proper technical and fundamental analysis. The best advice is that you should continue to learn more and focus on learning money management

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    loss is part of business . in every business you facing loss . Forex trading is very difficult business . in this business every traders facing loss . to over come loss you need good basic knowledge and experience ., you also need making good plan and control your greed . then you can over come your loss and success in this business .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is not possible that you overcome loss totally, you can only try to reducing the loss that you are getting in the forex market, and the more you are reducing losses, the better you will be increasing the affinity of you to get money in the market. All these works together for the good of the trader that knows them.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    well my question is?

How can we overcome loss as i am a beginner and i am getting loss regularly everything is ok but i can not over come on loss. any advise?
    Nothing is okey if you keep on experiencing losses,first of all you have to settle down and forget about profit focus your attention in building a reliable strategy,this wouldn't be easy sincerely speaking,but the reward would out way the time spent learning,and its also important you learn to manage your capital based on trading with lesser lot size,basically knowledge is what you should seek for.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    well my question is?

I think we can over come the loss in the forex trading when we will trade with the small lot size and place the stop loss tools well in the trading and i think if we place the stop loss tools well in the trading trade with the small lot size then will be able to reduce the loss in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    We should not think to overcome the loss so quickly, rather we need to leave it and hope to earn slow profit step by step. If we try to overcome the loss, then it may be the cause of another big loss. It is better to make trade according to plan avoiding greed and emotion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    if you want to make money from the market you must follow some several rules: 1- you must have a good knowledge about forex . 2- you must have a good patience ; don't try to be in hurry to make money try to figure out when you can entre the market in the good moment. 3-see a lot of economic news.
    4- good luck to you , you need luck belive me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    It is very important for a trader to overcome losses.It is a very good quality of a successful trader.He an learn about Forex and collect knowledge about forex after making losses.A trader should always learn from his mistakes.A trader can reduce his losses in order to become a profitable forex trader.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast