will it be only my mistakes which can cause of my loss?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: will it be only my mistakes which can cause of my loss?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

will it be only my mistakes which can cause of my loss?

I want to ask that if i loss will it be only my fault or it depending on luck or unpredictable market situation also?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    anwardad, Yes sometime we get loss unpredictable market situation and most traders trade against the trend though they know they must not do that but after enter a trade they will get unpredictable market situation, the price move back against open transaction , they just cannot afford to loose so they do not close it until get margin call from unpredictable market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    As a trader, analyzing the direction of the market is a bit tricky job. This relates to guess the price will go to the direction where. None of the traders who do not make mistakes. So if you make an error, but the error occurs is unexpected, because you've really follow the rules of the indicators and the system you are using. And this can be said to be reasonable, it was our duty to immediately correct this error in order to avoid big losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    i think loss always done by our mistakes and with out trading with money management and without good analysis of fundamentals and technical analysis. success depend only on knowledge and experience, if you have good knowledge and experience you can cover your lose in short time. some time we make mistakes in our analysis and market goes against us but you can make 2nd strategy with your knowledge to cover the lose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Our defeat in forex trading seems to be caused by two things: our mistakes when analyzing the market and also unexpected market movements at the time. Which became difficult conditions ie when the market movement can not expect, because we did not get such a precious lesson from the loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    If we make mistake and face loss in forex trade, then to whom we blame rather than our own skill and knowledge. It is our lack of skill and knowledge which is the sole responsible for our mistakes and loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    nobody can every determine when he/she will loss in this business,Forex trading is about losing and gaining and we need to be prepared for both if we want to make money in the business,we can never determine when we are gonna make loss when trading the market and this is why we need to have proper knowldge of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    I want to ask that if i loss will it be only my fault or it depending on luck or unpredictable market situation also?
    My views any situation of forex market the forex trader can use indicator to help them to predict forex market situation because they not have good market analysis knowledge and also still less experience to know how avoid wrong prediction. they just need following signal from indicator to minimize unpredictable market situation

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    No i not think that the loss is come only the mistake because the loss is naturally in the forex trading and it will any time be happened and same like if we think that we make the profit in the trading and same with loss, the loss and profit is the part of the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Certainly only the mistake of a forex trader is responsible for any loss that the forex trader gets in trading. That is forex traders must be very prepared through learning and demo trading before they can propely begin their forex trading career on a real trading account.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast