Can we get success with Basic forex knowledge?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we get success with Basic forex knowledge?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Can we get success with Basic forex knowledge?

My mean of this thread is to know that forex has some basics things like its platform, strategies, analysis , leverage etc
    can we get success after understanding these basics things.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    anwardad, I think yes we can , i am trying to become a successful trader with struggling a lot to have learned almost the basic forex knowledge and now i am moving towards the strategis and analysis section if i am fully understand about that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    A success could be due to several factors which supports. In addition to some of the things that have been mentioned by you, even if it all could be included in the category of external influence. Supporting factors, upon the success from internal is our psychological. So it means is, the toughest enemy for a trader is against the turmoil who comes from within ourselves. If we are able to control our own psychological, it is not possible success would soon be over.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    yes this is very possible we can be profitable trader with some basic knowledge of forex. with some basic strategy and with money management you can get success we can generate small profit with low risk and we can be a success full. but for that we have to displaced and have to stay away harm things like greed emotion and senses less trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    if you are newbie and you have not much knowledge and experience its better to take small risk with proper money management as a newbie try to make small constant profit with low risk. with the passage of time you increase your knowledge then think about big profit ,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course we can, because most of the forex traders can be successful because they mastered the basics of forex. Basic forex consists of various theories or basic learning that we use to get to know the business, and from the basic knowledge we can develop insights that we have to be looking for profits in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    No one cannot become skilled in a day in any profession. It may need much time with patience and perseverance to continue forex trading for a long period. After getting basic idea on forex trade I have started in real account and getting some profit, many times also getting loss. I know well that without getting loss it is not possible to become a perfect trader, so I take the loss easy and try to find out the reason of loss and try to implement in further trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion, we can not achieve success in forex trading with just understanding the platform, strategy, leverage analysis. We need to implement practices, familiarize with all the basic knowledge we already have. We also need a good emotional control and all it needs to practice consistently.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    to have the basic knowledge on Forex trading is very important but it not the only thing one will be needing to be successful in Forex trading,they are many thing to consider when trading Forex,one need to understand he/she will have to practice well before one can make a dime in this business,experience is needed for anybody to be successful

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    My mean of this thread is to know that forex has some basics things like its platform, strategies, analysis , leverage etc
    can we get success after understanding these basics things.
    All of the trader want to get success. that's why we need to study and practice starting from basic until advance . anyone need to get more knowledge and must have good strategy which will bring profit. without proper basic knowledge and experience it is very impossible to get success in forex trading

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast