Roboforex: losses or profits trading it's the same

Thread: Roboforex: losses or profits trading it's the same

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Roboforex: losses or profits trading it's the same

Hi, I would like to tell you my personal bad experience with this broker:
    they are very fast to take money on deposit, problems come when you have to withdraw:

- I tried a withdraw and first problem they rejected me the withdraw because they said the bank card was not verified,
    it's very curious and strange that verification is required afterwards on withdraw, on deposit no credit card verification required, funny, they have to be fast to take money ;-)
    - so I entered in the long trickery bank card verification process: it took me almost one week to complete the verification, I sent the scanned copy of bank card, they rejected because was not signed on the back side, ok I signed it and scanned again and resend, thay rejeced again now because the scanned copy was black & white and not in color, why do they need color copy if anyway the important info was clear also on the black & white scanned copy ? anyway I resend again scanned color copy.
    - after finally passed the bank card verification they said that they did the refund on the card for the required withdraw, conclusion ? I requested the withdraw on 24th august and now 19th september I didn't receive any money back yet!
    luckily I wasn't so stupid to deposit a big money quantity, anyway better to stay away from this broker.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by mallo View Post
    Hi, I would like to tell you my personal bad experience with this broker:
    they are very fast to take money on deposit, problems come when you have to withdraw:

- I tried a withdraw and first problem they rejected me the withdraw because they said the bank card was not verified,
    it's very curious and strange that verification is required afterwards on withdraw, on deposit no credit card verification required, funny, they have to be fast to take money ;-)
    - so I entered in the long trickery bank card verification process: it took me almost one week to complete the verification, I sent the scanned copy of bank card, they rejected because was not signed on the back side, ok I signed it and scanned again and resend, thay rejeced again now because the scanned copy was black & white and not in color, why do they need color copy if anyway the important info was clear also on the black & white scanned copy ? anyway I resend again scanned color copy.
    - after finally passed the bank card verification they said that they did the refund on the card for the required withdraw, conclusion ? I requested the withdraw on 24th august and now 19th september I didn't receive any money back yet!
    luckily I wasn't so stupid to deposit a big money quantity, anyway better to stay away from this broker.
    Dear, Sir
    the situation you described is an exclusion , as usual our payment department managers try to do their best in order to withdraw the funds as soon as possible subject to the fact that you have completed all the requirements mentioned in the Client Agreement, in your case, our payment department managers strictly followed the Client Agreement without any violations within the framework of the following points:
    4.4 The Company has the right to request the Client for identification (to pass the complete verification) by providing the documents to prove the Client’s identity.
    That is in terms of bank card verification , the instruction is given is the appropriate section , if you follow it in a proper manner it doesn't provoke many questions
    13.11 If there is no sufficient trade turnover on the trade account, withdrawals shall be made only to such payment system which is used to credit the trade account. The trade turnover amount which defines it as sufficient shall be set forth by the Company at its own discretion.
    https://my.roboforex.com/files/docum...ment_bz_en.pdf
    So the funds were withdrawn to your bank card.
    In case you still have questions to the payment department you can always contact them in the form of a ticket from your live account https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/billing

Should you have any questions, please , don't hesitate to address our live support.

https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I know roboforex is realy worked good. I did not trade from this brokerage, after posting I want to trade. My confidence it will be similar or better than others. I think you can depend on it.

Not allowed!