Thread: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, GOLD - Forecast by Anton Kolhanov

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

EUR/USD, GBP/USD, GOLD - Forecast by Anton Kolhanov

EUR/USD
    Weekly Forecast, 14 - 18 September

Main scenario:
    The pair is trading along an uptrend with target on 1.1380 and if it keeps on moving up above that level, we may expect the pair to reach resistance level 1.1615. In other way, from 1.1380, we will have correction to 1.1275.

Alternative scenario:
    An downtrend will start as soon, as the pair drops below support level 1.1275, which will be followed by moving down to support level 1.1035.

GBP/USD

Main scenario:
    The pair is trading along an uptrend with target on 1.5530, that may be expected to continue, while pair is trading above support level 1.5395. In other way from 1.5530 we will have correction to 1.5395.

Alternative scenario:
    An downtrend will start as soon, as the pair drops below support level 1.5395, which will be followed by moving down to support level 1.5270 and 1.5170.

GOLD

Main scenario:
    The pair is reached its target on the level 1095 and now will be trading between level 1125 - 1095. The next downtrend may be expected to continue in case the market drops below support level 1095, which will be followed by reaching support level 1080.

Alternative scenario:
    An uptrend will start as soon, as the pair rises above resistance level 1113, which will be followed by moving up to resistance level 1125 and if it keeps on moving up above that level, we may expect the pair to reach resistance level 1140 and 1160 - 1170.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    GBP/USD, forecast from: 16 September, 2015
    Main scenario:

The pair is trading along an sideways trend with target on support level 1.5325, while market is trading below resistance 1.5430.

Alternative scenario:
    An uptrend will start as soon, as the pair rises above resistance level 1.5430, which will be followed by moving up to resistance level 1.5530.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    The levels you mentioned the support and resistance levels are quite good and i think those levels will respected and we will make money through it. Being an analysts is not an easy thing to do. You must have plenty of things right and in place to make money. But still a good job.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    eurusd technical reports:

The eurusd pair initially fell during the course of the session on Friday, turning back around to form a bit of a hammer. The hammer of course is a very bullish candle, so if we can break above the top of a believe that the market should continue to go higher, perhaps reaching to the 1.13 level given enough time. Ultimately, this is a market that certainly looks like it’s ready to break out to the upside, perhaps even going higher than we’ve recently seen and reaching towards the 1.15 level. We do not have any interest in selling at the moment.

audusd technical reports:

The Australian dollar has broken out. We are clearly above the 0.75 level, as we closed almost all the way to the 0.76 level during the day on Friday. More and poorly, we broke above the top of the hammer from the Thursday session, which of course is a very bullish sign as well. With that being said, we believe that the market will continue to favor the Australian dollar over the US dollar as more and more traders piled into the gold markets. The gold markets have been strong for some time now, and it appears that the Australian dollar simply trying to catch up to the value of gold itself. With this, we are buyers of pullbacks that show signs of support.

We most certainly see the 0.75 level as been massively supportive, and of course the area just below there all the way down to the 0.74 level. Any supportive candle is reason enough to start going long as the Aussie should continue to be strong as it of course is used as a proxy by currency traders around the world. We have no interest whatsoever in selling, and believe that there is essentially a “floor” in this market somewhere around the aforementioned 0.74 handle.

We believe that the market will probably try to go all the way to the 0.0 level next, because quite frankly it’s the next logical place. This level has a long history of been vital to this market anyways, so it makes sense that we should continue to see quite a bit of interest in reaching that general vicinity. The Australian dollar is also a bit of a proxy for Asian a, which is finally starting to stabilize as well. With the recent impulsive move higher, it’s hard to imagine a scenario in which we should start selling the Aussie as it shows so much in the way of bullish pressure. With this, we are buyers on short-term dips, and of course breakouts to the upside and that should continue the momentum higher in this pair.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by fxlearner; 03-12-2016 at 08:25 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Technical report for eurusd:

The eurusd pair initially fell during the course of the session on Friday, turning back around to form a bit of a hammer. The hammer of course is a very bullish candle, so if we can break above the top of a believe that the market should continue to go higher, perhaps reaching to the 1.13 level given enough time. Ultimately, this is a market that certainly looks like it’s ready to break out to the upside, perhaps even going higher than we’ve recently seen and reaching towards the 1.15 level. We do not have any interest in selling at the moment.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Now a day gold is 1250 up and I think it's may be go up day by day and in the future it will be crosses to the 1300 it's possible but I think the prices will be back again and again and we must be careful on the gold trading .I also doing the gold trading and also follow the market situation very carefully.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kam View Post
    Now a day gold is 1250 up and I think it's may be go up day by day and in the future it will be crosses to the 1300 it's possible but I think the prices will be back again and again and we must be careful on the gold trading .I also doing the gold trading and also follow the market situation very carefully.
    It is still possible to go to 1300 and as for the year end, even i predict it will go through to 1350 actually. But you need to be able to hold your position even with the volatility in the market right now. And then the crucial point in here is another rate hike from US which will make you confused about the direction of the gold. It might test around 1200 level with that event but with upcoming crisis, it will goes to 1350 later.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I know the very source where this forecasts are copied but what surprised me is that this forum does not allow copy and paste and yet this thread is still active.I have received warning before for making a post that has been in existence somewhere and I would like to know whether the management has relaxed the rules now. I am even afraid of mentioning the names of the site so that I will not receive infraction

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]The levels you mentioned the support and resistance levels are quite good and i think those levels will respected and we will make money through it. Being an analysts is not an easy thing to do. You must have plenty of things right and in place to make money. But still a good job.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    The volume of this two pairs and the gold commodity trading prices alternate between the pairs and the commodities if you see that the price of the pairs are going too hard them you have to make sure that you look if there is no any interest investors tend to move to gold as a safe heaven and that's why the price spikes

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast