Thread: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, GOLD - Forecast by Anton Kolhanov

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

EUR/USD, GBP/USD, GOLD - Forecast by Anton Kolhanov

EUR/USD
    Weekly Forecast, 14 - 18 September

Main scenario:
    The pair is trading along an uptrend with target on 1.1380 and if it keeps on moving up above that level, we may expect the pair to reach resistance level 1.1615. In other way, from 1.1380, we will have correction to 1.1275.

Alternative scenario:
    An downtrend will start as soon, as the pair drops below support level 1.1275, which will be followed by moving down to support level 1.1035.

GBP/USD

Main scenario:
    The pair is trading along an uptrend with target on 1.5530, that may be expected to continue, while pair is trading above support level 1.5395. In other way from 1.5530 we will have correction to 1.5395.

Alternative scenario:
    An downtrend will start as soon, as the pair drops below support level 1.5395, which will be followed by moving down to support level 1.5270 and 1.5170.

GOLD

Main scenario:
    The pair is reached its target on the level 1095 and now will be trading between level 1125 - 1095. The next downtrend may be expected to continue in case the market drops below support level 1095, which will be followed by reaching support level 1080.

Alternative scenario:
    An uptrend will start as soon, as the pair rises above resistance level 1113, which will be followed by moving up to resistance level 1125 and if it keeps on moving up above that level, we may expect the pair to reach resistance level 1140 and 1160 - 1170.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Analysis on GOLD 25.08.2016: The price is below the moving average 20 MA and MA 200, indicating the downward trend.
    MACD is below the zero level.
    The oscillator Force Index is below the zero level.

If the level of support is broken, you shall follow recommendations below:
    Timeframe: H4
    Recommendation: Short Position
    Entry Level: Short Position 1323
    Take Profit Level: 1311 (1200 pips)

If the price rebound from support level, you shall follow recommendations below:
    Timeframe: H4
    Recommendation: Long Position
    Entry Level: Long Position 1328
    Take Profit Level: 1334 (600 pips)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    There is a good chance we have to understand the greatest working chance, the realation between GBPUSD and USD and Gold is always some of a good we know of its something good that works well for us the right form of trading is always better of fronted in trading forex

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The levels you mentioned the support and resistance levels are quite good and i think those levels will respected and we will make money through it. Being an analysts is not an easy thing to do. You must have plenty of things right and in place to make money. But still a good job.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    The person who created this thread has copied from forexmillion and forum rules do not allow that but if you are the owner of the site v, there is no problem to share the same mind here but I notice there is no further follow up on the thread. I expect to keep the thread alive by giving us the fresh update almost every day. I am going to open a thread whereby I will be giving out signals and trade set up that I personally take myself.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    The person who created this thread has copied from forexmillion and forum rules do not allow that but if you are the owner of the site v, there is no problem to share the same mind here but I notice there is no further follow up on the thread. I expect to keep the thread alive by giving us the fresh update almost every day. I am going to open a thread whereby I will be giving out signals and trade set up that I personally take myself.
    Perhaps he is the author too but joining this forum with different id. It will be good to share more of analysis in different places such as this forum too. But to clarify this we will need to ask the author in here. But seems like he won't answer our questions too. And now i think he left this forum already, leaving this thread like this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    On current scenario EURUSD and GBPUSD both movement is different we see many time when gbpusd going to drop and eurusd going to high side ,this is due to fundamental overall trend for both is downside we see some recovery last day due to yellen speech and see more upside pressure on monday .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    AS you can see on my hourly chart of the EURUSD, I still has the good opinion which is EURUSD will make another long time bullish in this year. Do not forget about the Trend is Friend, and keep to maintain the EURUSD buying position only, the current central bank is actually printing the money in large amount, it will make EURUSD supply is over in the market. those make EURUSD devaluated in value.
    Please check, here is my chart

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]This week and the coming weeks before the end of 2017 is expected to not be a quiet week because of the political volatility that is gripping the entire Middle East crisis followed by a crisis and one position is possible to change the direction of the whole market
    gold
    One of the most affected by this talk
    The current positive scenario stops and further price pressure is expected to fall and target the 1267 areas
    Please be careful of open positions
    In the event of a bounce and opening above the 1280 you will find prices jump to 1292 and 1298[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    I trade in gold so I can give some suggestion on gold pair. As we know it is the last two months of the year. So I think and I am sure that gold will continuously go down. Gold is currently 1272. Gold is going down slowly. I will suggest not to be in buy mood. Do not buy gold. Sell gold. I am sure gold will go 1200 in the end of December.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    I trade in gold so I can give some suggestion on gold pair. As we know it is the last two months of the year. So I think and I am sure that gold will continuously go down. Gold is currently 1272. Gold is going down slowly. I will suggest not to be in buy mood. Do not buy gold. Sell gold. I am sure gold will go 1200 in the end of December.
    [lang=de]Right now gold is on the point 1293 I think gold will touch tomorrow 1300 . It may break 1300 level. I am really confused about gold pair movement. I do know why this is happening. May be because of USD. USD is getting weaker day by day so that is why gold price is going up but I am sure gold price will fall in the end of the year.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast